Monty Python, Holy Grail, John Cleese

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Monty Python, Holy Grail, John Cleese

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:21 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote::lol:

That's the "humor" of the court jester verbally abusing the people in the court whom the king does not like.
The irony... My head hurts. ..

:roll:

I think you enjoy the verbal abuse because, deep down, the only difference between you and one of the violent types is your lack of courage of conviction.

This isn't comedy you are after. You want to inflict harm on your political enemies and you know you are powerless, so this is all you have.

Everybody else sees this. It's not comedy. It's really pathetic, honestly. It's possible to do political comedy that is not pathetic like this, but for some reason the left is as incapable of true comedy these days as they are incapable of effective memes.

I mean.. if all you want is verbal abuse.. I am here all day..

So the Republicans win the WH, congress, to a super-majority, the whole nation is "swept by Rs", yet the liberal "King" is the one directing insult humor at the poor, oppressed minority of conservatives, to keep them down.

Either you somehow don't even realize the context you're invoking, with the jester/court rhetoric, or you've consciously reversed it, to maintain a blatant untruth.

Do you have any idea how insane you are?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

K@th

Post by K@th » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:24 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Look, it doesn't matter that Cleese picked on Americans, Mexicans, Jews, Brits & Australians... that's all fine. But, BUT, he picked on Trump! How dare he!!!!

Lol... it's so cute when he gets like this. Just proves how far he's fallen off the reality wagon.
Account abandoned.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:25 am

Kath wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Look, it doesn't matter that Cleese picked on Americans, Mexicans, Jews, Brits & Australians... that's all fine. But, BUT, he picked on Trump! How dare he!!!!

Lol... it's so cute when he gets like this. Just proves how far he's fallen off the reality wagon.
I keep waiting for him to suddenly come around, and start taking his meds again, but it's been a few months of Crazy Train now. It's wearing thin, to say the least.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

K@th

Post by K@th » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:27 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Kath wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I keep waiting for him to suddenly come around, and start taking his meds again, but it's been a few months of Crazy Train now. It's wearing thin, to say the least.
Months? DUDE, it's been years.
Account abandoned.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:38 am

Kath wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Kath wrote: Look, it doesn't matter that Cleese picked on Americans, Mexicans, Jews, Brits & Australians... that's all fine. But, BUT, he picked on Trump! How dare he!!!!

Months? DUDE, it's been years.
It’s getting there, yeah. He had a long spurt of Normal, after the MHF transition. After a few months, he transitioned into his final form again.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:46 am

Undercover dems are angry today for some reason..

Oh wait..
“He was always talking about how people who believe in God we’re stupid and trying to preach his atheism,” former New Braunfels High School classmate Nina Rose Nava posted on Facebook. She said she was in “complete shock” after learning Kelley was the killer. “I legit just deleted him off my fb cause I couldn’t stand his post.”
It shouldn't be a complete shock to anybody that Americans who adopted this violent ideology on the left are perpetrating all these terror attacks on their fellow countrymen.

Oh I know.. Quick! Let's post "comedians" insulting the group of Americans getting targeted with our terror attacks and maybe they will not notice!

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Oh I know.. Quick! Let's post "comedians" insulting the group of Americans getting targeted with our terror attacks and maybe they will not notice!
Since you asked so nicely
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:14 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Since you asked so nicely

Dude, that's not even funny. What happened to that guy??

It's so juvenile and sad, really.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:16 pm

This is comedy, son:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:38 pm

That's about as funny as toothache.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.