Jim Jefferies for president thread

Montegriffo

Re: Jim Jefferies for president thread

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:31 am

TRIGGER WARNING
If you already hate Jim Jefferies don't watch any more of his stuff...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:51 am

You realize I can escalate this, right?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:13 am

The left always think some left leaning comedian should be president.
Jon Stewart for President! Jim Jefferies for President! They just switch left leaning comedians every decade or so.
:roll:
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:38 am

Because their arguments are bankrupt, they rely on scorn instead of logic to intimidate and pressure people into compliance. These comedians they love are just propagandists, really. And what does it say about a man's I reflect that he thinks what makes a good argument is how funny it is?

Their PC regime, at least in America, is imploding. This comedy propaganda is about all they have left.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:50 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Because their arguments are bankrupt, they rely on scorn instead of logic to intimidate and pressure people into compliance. These comedians they love are just propagandists, really. And what does it say about a man's I reflect that he thinks what makes a good argument is how funny it is?

Their PC regime, at least in America, is imploding. This comedy propaganda is about all they have left.
But its killing comedy in the process. All of the good comedians are refusing to perform anymore because dealing with the retards just isn't worth it
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:10 pm

:lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:30 pm

Yet another casualty to the First Rule of Comedy.

To be fair (or what, "compassionate?"), it is a rather ruthless rule.

Jefferies should get some kind of award, though, for being a rich celebrity and not a dirty-assed bum looking for an honest handout.

Jedi level scamming, right thur.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:39 pm

Funny is in the eye of the beholder. I think he's very funny.
You have been warned not to read this thread if you don't like him. No need to get all butthurt just don't watch the clips I post...

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:52 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Funny is in the eye of the beholder. I think he's very funny.
You have been warned not to read this thread if you don't like him. No need to get all butthurt just don't watch the clips I post...
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I suppose I have to grant you that one. You did warn me that your boy's shit was likely to suck ass.

Thanks for the warning.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:19 pm

Fife wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Funny is in the eye of the beholder. I think he's very funny.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I suppose I have to grant you that one. You did warn me that your boy's shit was likely to suck ass.

Thanks for the warning.
Shit is subjective.