Too Scared
30%
Gay/Part of LGTBQ Community
40%

Total votes: 10

heydaralon

Re: Why Don't You Smoke?

Post by heydaralon » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:03 pm

Would I suck a cock to save my family? Yes. Would I do it for a small amount of money? Yes. That's not gay, thats an ethical dilemma with broader implications for our society. I have blown smoke rings out of my asshole on a regular basis, and not given it second thought. If you want to pass judgement online from your computer chair, I will laugh because you are not down here in the trenches with me. In the real world, people are forced to make these split second calls on a daily basis and its not always clear what is an ecigarette and what is a throbbing cock, though if forced to choose between the two, I'd pick both. You are 100 miles from reality and not fit to judge the thief on the cross, much less myself.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:09 pm

Are you man enough to realize that idiots like you, lapping up fake news, are what's wrong with cigarettes? I am a man and I will furiously suck cocks much more faster than you. I am not gay but I think gay people are cool man. I think you are being a little bit of a nazi by not sucking cocks furiously like I do. Are you ready for this edgy opinion of mine? Are you ready America?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:20 pm

I may not prolapse my rectum on a daily basis at truck stop bathrooms, but I'm there often enough to stop worrying about reddit gold. I get gilded every time a well-muscled interracial trucker blows a buckshot load into my bowels after a vigorous barebacking session. I've paid my dues to the vaping community, and I'm not worried about what closeminded anti-vapers think, because I keep an open mind and change the station every time a tobacco free Florida ad comes on. I even donated my butthole as a vase for flowers at the Pulse Nightclub memorial. Do you think 18mg is a lot of nicotine? I don't. Steven Dorf's blue ecigarette might as well be a large clit. That guy doesn't vape.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:24 pm

I chose to end my blood line and not reproduce natzi (((white))) children. Are you ready for this America? Are you going to finally WAKE UP?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:36 pm

Can't vote, I have a cigar now and then.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:22 pm

Cigarettes don't have enough nicotine.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:08 pm

Regular smoker. Fuck everybody :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:49 am

I quit 4 years ago
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:34 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Regular smoker. Fuck everybody :lol:
Do. Not. Do. This. To. Your. Kids.
:royalty-queen:

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:49 am

MilSpecs wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Regular smoker. Fuck everybody :lol:
Do. Not. Do. This. To. Your. Kids.
Easy to say. Hard to do. But I agree.

I used to smoke. Started when I was 16. Had long periods when I didn't smoke and used Snus instead. However, the urge for a cigarette never went away. Until I started vaping that is. Now I don't have any urge for tobacco any more. It's like that part of the brain is gone. I feel an urge for the vape instead but that is a lot less powerful. I can ignore it with no effort.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck