Too Scared
30%
Gay/Part of LGTBQ Community
40%

Total votes: 10

heydaralon

Why Don't You Smoke?

Post by heydaralon » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:10 pm

There are still people who do not smoke cigarettes in the United States. I find this quite unusual in this day and age. How else would you relieve stress without a Winston? You work hard, you deserve a reward. John Wayne smoked in his movies, and Samuel Jackson smoked in Jurassic Park. Two heroes, one white and one black knew that their smoking made it easier to save lives. Yet some people today don't want to live up to their full potential, or tap into the full capacity of their mind, by using the spiritual Native American tobacco leaf. This seems a bit selfish to me. Whatever you think your best is your 2/3 best. The other third comes from nicotine. Do the right thing.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Re: Why Don't You Smoke?

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:12 pm

Jews centralized the tobacco growing industry and now it costs too much unless you like smoking shit tobacco. Which is shit. And also jewed.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:15 pm

I'm trying to give a fair poll and cover all the bases. This data is important for an impartial study I'm doing.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:24 pm

^Troll

I smoke vape. Are you man enough to handle that? I spout very edgy things on the internet and I don't think the general populace is ready for it. That's why I hit my vape and laugh at you plebtards while you smoke your little faggot sticks. Vaping is not just a casual hobby. If you are vaping as a hobby? Just kys now you inbred fuck. I'm a firm believer in the second amendment and the right to blow non carcinogenicity vapor in your face. If you hate Jews like I do, put down the kiddie sticks, and pick up a big boy vape.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:26 pm

I put the vape pen in my anus and take long drags day in and day out. The nicotine is absorbed faster in your colon, but that's a vape lifestyle secret. You probably wouldn't know about it unless you were into that life as deep as I am.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:28 pm

Im going to counter signal you for a moment brother. Just because you insert objects into your anus doesn't make you gay. And so what if I am? I like to stick things in my prostrate. Are you man enough to handle this very edgy opinion I have?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:35 pm

Most people don't even know what a real man feels like. How could anyone know without sticking your tongue up his ass and tickling his innards with your mouth muscle? If that's gay then lock me up. They call it Boy Scout Camp for a reason. No girls allowed. I will never forget that summer when I turned 14.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:39 pm

I am a real man. I don't fight with my fists I fight with words. If you are ready to put down the tobacco jew, join me in my Call To Action Protest. I will smash you nazis up. With my fists btw because a real man doesn't use guns. Are you man enough to handle my alternative opinions? That's what I thought kiddo. Why don't you just go and buy another pack of jew dick?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:43 pm

I put a nicotine patch on my perineum and e cigarette battery up my ass just to feel the full effect of the vapor. It takes some getting used to that's for sure. I got a protected person status at my largely cis workplace though, so I can vape at my desk no problem. I'm ready to take this all the way to the supreme court if I have to. Its time to put down that Monster drink and pick up the e-cig. That is if you're not too busy fucking other guys in the ass. Faggots make me sick!
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:51 pm

Did you just counter signal dick suckers? If you're a real man like me (trust me you aren't unless you go to they gym and push metal until your eyes bleed like me,) I think you would be fine with inserting someone else's penis into your mouth and I am. I am not gay at all but I think it's ok if you are. I know you aren't ready for this edgy opinion of mine and that you will attempt to censor me under the rubric of (((PC))) but I also know you can't handle the extreme level of dragon hits that I do off my vape. I feel bad for you kiddo because being not gay like I am, but totally cool with gays is actually the stronger path that few will dare to tread. I am actually totally not cool with nazi cig smokers though, I think that is not cool. I think if you don't like that like me then you can be a real man like me but I know you are not kiddo.