Poll: Who Supports the Idea of a Jewish Ethno-State

Extremely Nationalist Jew State, Kosher or Kvetch?

Sounds great goy
82%
Oy vey shut it down
18%

Total votes: 11

TheReal_ND

Re: Poll: Who Supports the Idea of a Jewish Ethno-State

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:36 am

Fife wrote:
Nukedog wrote:I personally support the concept of a Jewish ethno-state. Now I might be critical of one if it were to exist concerning different facets of foreign policy but I feel like I could absolutely get along well with a jew that fights for the preservation of his peoples. I could get behind that in some ways. What do you think? Real talk.
Somebody posted an article, or I saw it somewhere else, that talked about the only way to preserve Israel and not blow up the world would be to move it to Canada. Sounds flip, but it was actually a thoughtful piece. Looking . . .

Just move all the Palestinians to Canada :lol:
Here is the bottom line: If you believe that the Jewish state has a right to exist, then you must allow Israel to transfer the Palestinians and the Israeli-Arabs from Judea, Samaria, Gaza and Israel proper. It's an ugly solution, but it is the only solution. And it is far less ugly than the prospect of bloody conflict ad infinitum. When two populations are constantly enmeshed in conflict, it is insane to suggest that somehow deep-seated ideological change will miraculously occur, allowing the two sides to live together.
https://townhall.com/columnists/benshap ... rd-n976781

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:47 am

Nukedog wrote:
Fife wrote:
Nukedog wrote:I personally support the concept of a Jewish ethno-state. Now I might be critical of one if it were to exist concerning different facets of foreign policy but I feel like I could absolutely get along well with a jew that fights for the preservation of his peoples. I could get behind that in some ways. What do you think? Real talk.
Somebody posted an article, or I saw it somewhere else, that talked about the only way to preserve Israel and not blow up the world would be to move it to Canada. Sounds flip, but it was actually a thoughtful piece. Looking . . .

Just move all the Palestinians to Canada :lol:
Meh, the Palestinians ain't bad, they only beef with the Zionists, otherwise they are secular by nature, would rather take Palestinians than Pakistanis.

In the end, Palestine; British Empire, so wouldn't be kosher to turn them away.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:53 am

Yeah I kind of like Hezies too tbh

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:00 pm

They make good Shawarma too, gotta have me chicken Shawarma yo.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:06 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:They make good Shawarma too, gotta have me chicken Shawarma yo.
This. Chicken Shawarma is the sheit.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:25 pm

StCapps wrote:
See now I'm hankering for a chicken shawarma, but because I live all the way out here in whitey whiteland, I'd have to drive all the way to the K-Dub to get one. Which wouldn't be a bother, if I could drive 200 mph the whole way, but since I'd have to drive 50 mph; bother.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:28 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
See now I'm hankering for a chicken shawarma, but because I live all the way out here in whitey whiteland, I'd have to drive all the way to the K-Dub to get one.
White Ethno States have their downsides, distance to quality shawarma for one, someone should tell nukedog.
*yip*