Highly Intelligent people more at risk of mental illness, survey finds

TheReal_ND

Highly Intelligent people more at risk of mental illness, survey finds

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:56 am

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/lifestyl ... study.html

I just think this is so cool because according to an online IQ test I took I scored a 147. I also have been diagnosed with ADD, ADHD, minor depression and oppositional defiant disorder. Pretty cool stuff and I think highly intelligent people like myself will agree 8-)

katarn

Re: Highly Intelligent people more at risk of mental illness, survey finds

Post by katarn » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:04 am

:clap: Great find. Very original. :lol:
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:05 am

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:09 am

This forum is an excellent case study.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:32 pm

SilverEagle wrote:.
Great post Nuke! I'm glad to see some original content on here!

Recently I checked the ITT tech IQ calculation metric. They have apparently changed it and made it quite easier since I took the test, so my IQ score might be closer to 100 out of 100. I have suspected that I got a perfect score for a long time, but this confirms my deductive reasoning and logic.

I'm glad you brought attention to the fact that highly intelligent people like ourselves are more prone to mental ailments. Sometimes I get anxiety attacks thinking about how much abstract reasoning I am capable of, and it is quite scary. I remember in 4th grade when I solved a fraction problem several seconds before the teacher wrote it on the board.

SilverEagle claims to have some kind of mental illness, but since he is of the average or rather subaverage species of intellect, I find it unlikely he have any mental problems. He is simply not smart enough. Thus, I have arrived at the correct conclusion that SilverEagle is faking his mental illness to appear smarter than he actually is. Even though I did take a thorough 4 week webinar on psychology at Fairfax University, I am not going to officially diagnose his fraudulent activities, though I would be well within my professional rights as a e-psychiatrist to do so. According to reputable documents on psychology written by top academics that I casually talk to on Fairfax course webchat, this sort of behavior is also tied to molestation events that happened in childhood and repressed feelings of homosexuality in adulthood. SilverEagle has a lot to deal with, and we should give the chap support as he attempts to wrap his average mind around above average problems. The feelings of anger, inadequacy, and hatred he feels are quite normal for molestation victims.

I feel for SilverEagle, because his small brain is forced to resort to trickery in order to feel important. He did not have enough mental ingredients to be a true atheist, and I doubt his agnosticism is sincere. He is weak and always has been. One day, he may reap some reddit Karma, but until then he can make idle threats online. Get well Eagle, and I hope your fake-D-H-D is cured!
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:37 pm

I think quite a few people are catching the irony in these posts?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:38 pm

heydaralon wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:.
Great post Nuke! I'm glad to see some original content on here!

Recently I checked the ITT tech IQ calculation metric. They have apparently changed it and made it quite easier since I took the test, so my IQ score might be closer to 100 out of 100. I have suspected that I got a perfect score for a long time, but this confirms my deductive reasoning and logic.

I'm glad you brought attention to the fact that highly intelligent people like ourselves are more prone to mental ailments. Sometimes I get anxiety attacks thinking about how much abstract reasoning I am capable of, and it is quite scary. I remember in 4th grade when I solved a fraction problem several seconds before the teacher wrote it on the board.

SilverEagle claims to have some kind of mental illness, but since he is of the average or rather subaverage species of intellect, I find it unlikely he have any mental problems. He is simply not smart enough. Thus, I have arrived at the correct conclusion that SilverEagle is faking his mental illness to appear smarter than he actually is. Even though I did take a thorough 4 week webinar on psychology at Fairfax University, I am not going to officially diagnose his fraudulent activities, though I would be well within my professional rights as a e-psychiatrist to do so. According to reputable documents on psychology written by top academics that I casually talk to on Fairfax course webchat, this sort of behavior is also tied to molestation events that happened in childhood and repressed feelings of homosexuality in adulthood. SilverEagle has a lot to deal with, and we should give the chap support as he attempts to wrap his average mind around above average problems. The feelings of anger, inadequacy, and hatred he feels are quite normal for molestation victims.

I feel for SilverEagle, because his small brain is forced to resort to trickery in order to feel important. He did not have enough mental ingredients to be a true atheist, and I doubt his agnosticism is sincere. He is weak and always has been. One day, he may reap some reddit Karma, but until then he can make idle threats online. Get well Eagle, and I hope your fake-D-H-D is cured!
I am smart :D

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:42 pm

Martin:

If Silver Eagle wants to come in here and debate atheism with us, he is welcome to. If he wants to discuss Japanese culture my inbox is always open. But he is made hurtful personal attacks and crude remarks numerous times. That sort of behavior is not acceptable anywhere. He was incapable of understanding the significance of pickle rick in the Rick and Morty episode, despite the obvious symbolism and multiple meanings. When I offered to explain the episode to him so that he could understand it on a smarter level he attacked me. I wasn't being mean about it. Rick and Morty is a brilliant show, and it takes longer for normal people to understand the complexity of the episodes. If I don't explain it to him, how will he see that its the edgiest smartest (American) cartoon of all time?
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:45 pm

Dude.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:00 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience