Poll: Who Supports the Idea of a White Ethno State?

Super Evil Turbo Nazi Germany: Swipe Left or Right

Yeah fam
21%
Nah bruv
79%

Total votes: 28

Smitty-48

Re: Poll: Who Supports the Idea of a White Ethno State?

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:16 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote: Laying rail is a jobs program that generates economic activity. Design and construction too. R&D can generate technologies you can sell off.

Keep all your negative anti-train nonsense to yourself.
It never pays for itself, you actually end up net losing jobs, when your public sector has to lay government workers off, in order to pay for the high speed train sinkhole disaster.
If the MIC is turning such a sick profit, then why is it still in the budget? Should be paying for itself by now... if it isn't a Keynesian boondoggle we throw money at and all.
You pay for products and services, and as a shareholder, I provide you with those products and services, and I make a profit, for example, with the two-for-one stock split in 1998, Lockheed Martin has paid 2000% in 20 years.

Amtrak doesn't make a dime, even with the government shoveling money into it, it still loses a billion a year, which is an annual operating loss of 5%

Over twenty years, Lockheed Martin has paid me back 20 times over, while Amtrak has gone bankrupt and then you had to bail it out.

You lefties and your bloody trains, the only train cars you should be on, is the train cars to subhuman cockroach ville, maybe that's another thing Americans can do in Idaho, they can resettle you lefties too, resettle you in the air that is... :think:
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:13 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:But Ontario.. those are Yanks too, culturally. They are industrious, dedicated towards education,
Don't forget; publicly funded Catholic school, enshrined in the constitution, that's just for the Papists tho, no other religion gets that, it's all part of the Quebecois ethno state, their ethnic prerogatives extend well beyond the borders of Quebec, there has to be Catholic school available to them, in either English or French as their discretion. Yes, the Irish and Italians liked it too, but it was enshrined in the constitution for the French.

That's the deal we made, to avoid a civil war, ethno state to keep the peace, a deal is a deal, and it's worked for 170 years.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:45 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

This is the core of the problem and a major difference between us. American culture that you love is what little remains of the white majority culture that once existed here and built this nation, which was founded on European customs, values, and ideas. Having nonwestern people flood into it will destroy the culture you love so much no differently than nonwhites flooding into near suburbs of most major cities in the 1970s created white flight and destroyed the communities that those minorities so much wanted to join.

You cannot become what you are not. I cannot become Japanese and Japanese cannot become me.

Nor do I think Japan would be better if it became like me. Japan is a beautiful place populated by beautiful people with a great culture and history. I don't want anybody to fuck with that. I love Japan just the way it is. Small numbers of Anglos are free to go there, work, and live. You just can't migrate there en masse with the intention to colonize it, even if you ostensibly try to rationalize it as "loving Japanese culture".

If you really love something, you wouldn't try to drown it out and smother it to death.
Little? You make it sound like its 100 people or something.Graet palce, some exceptional people, scary culture and intriguing history. Thye have a little untouchable caste system. It needs to be fucked with. You just love human suffering, kissing old fart as and child abuse...

Evolution is not death.

That culture needs to be reshaped to be more humane. What happens depends on the circumstances of the flood.

A Japanese person can become an American easily. Why could he not?

Do you think nothing ever evolved in America before the mass migrations began? Get out of here with that.

As far as a Japanese person becoming an American easily.. he can easily become an American citizen, but he's not going to become the culture that made America what it is anymore than I can move to Japan and truly become Japanese. Furthermore, if large numbers of people like him come here, they will destroy the culture that made the America they want to join. Some things you have to love from a distance.

That middle statement about "reshaping" Japanese culture is also genocidal. It's really strange to me how the people defending the Multi-Cult constantly accuse critics of being racists who hate others and hate diversity when it is actually the Multi-Cult that wants to destroy diversity everywhere and has no trouble wiping out entire cultures and races. Orwellian, even.

Do you think nothing ever evolved in America before the mass migrations began? Get out of here with that.

Where the fuck did i claim that?

As far as a Japanese person becoming an American easily.. he can easily become an American citizen, but he's not going to become the culture that made America what it is anymore than I can move to Japan and truly become Japanese. Furthermore, if large numbers of people like him come here, they will destroy the culture that made the America they want to join. Some things you have to love from a distance.

Irish and Polish had done it. Why cannot the Japanese dude do it? The other way around is problematic only.

That middle statement about "reshaping" Japanese culture is also genocidal. It's really strange to me how the people defending the Multi-Cult constantly accuse critics of being racists who hate others and hate diversity when it is actually the Multi-Cult that wants to destroy diversity everywhere and has no trouble wiping out entire cultures and races. Orwellian, even.

Japanese culture was reshaped before. Was that genocide?

What do you mean by Multi-cult? There are multiple ways that happened in history. What version of Multi Cult do you accuse me of supporting?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:55 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Over twenty years, Lockheed Martin has paid me back 20 times over.
There it is. Told ya so.

GO TRAINS!
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:46 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
There it is. Told ya so.

GO TRAINS!
I'm surprised Smitty hates trains so much. Atlas Shrugged was about a railway company and the Taggart Railway line was even more profitable than the B&O and Reading Railroads owned by Parker Brothers.
Shikata ga nai

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:13 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
There it is. Told ya so.

GO TRAINS!
I'm surprised Smitty hates trains so much. Atlas Shrugged was about a railway company and the Taggart Railway line was even more profitable than the B&O and Reading Railroads owned by Parker Brothers.
He doesn't hate trains. Nobody does. Trains are awesome.

He just knows that LMT ain't a train business, and so when gub'ment gibs shift to Amtrak, and make it a private profit generating powerhouse of public infrastructure spending, there will be less money for his precious planes.

Also, if we are moving to ethno-states, we know they love trains.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:15 pm

heydaralon wrote:
There it is. Told ya so.

GO TRAINS!
He doesn't hate trains. Nobody does. Trains are awesome.

He just knows that LMT ain't a train business, and so when gub'ment gibs shift to Amtrak, and make it a private profit generating powerhouse of public infrastructure spending, there will be less money for his precious planes.

Also, if we are moving to ethno-states, we know they love trains.
Planes, trains, and Auschwitz-mobiles
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:24 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Planes, trains, and Auschwitz-mobiles
:lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:26 pm