Poll: Who Supports the Idea of a White Ethno State?

Super Evil Turbo Nazi Germany: Swipe Left or Right

Yeah fam
21%
Nah bruv
79%

Total votes: 28

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Poll: Who Supports the Idea of a White Ethno State?

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:18 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:There's three things which America is missing, to make America just right, one is an all White State, which I would make Idaho, the other is an all Black State, which I would make Mississippi, and the third is a coast-to-coast Autobahn, no speed limits.
Do you really think that would be the end of it?

That it would take even a decade for the whining about how one group or another didn't get a fair shake on which state they got? How they need more stuff? Land, subsidies for their economies, bitch bitch, moan moan, start it all over gain in order to get the Quasi-American, Quebec-style American Ethno-States right?

The Autobahn is a good idea.

High speed trains are also a good idea. I like to read on my commutes.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:28 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:There's three things which America is missing, to make America just right, one is an all White State, which I would make Idaho, the other is an all Black State, which I would make Mississippi, and the third is a coast-to-coast Autobahn, no speed limits.

That it would take even a decade for the whining about how one group or another didn't get a fair shake on which state they got? How they need more stuff? Land, subsidies for their economies, bitch bitch, moan moan, start it all over gain in order to get the Quasi-American, Quebec-style American Ethno-States right?

Non sequitur fallacy, Americans are going to piss n' moan, that's what Americans do, there's no fixing that, they'd still be Americans, but that's not an argument against a White State in Idaho.

High speed trains are a white elephant scam, wake up, you pseudo commie fuckwit.

Anybody who advocates for the high speed train scam, should be shot on the spot, add that as the fourth thing America needs to make it just right.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:33 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:

Non sequitur fallacy, Americans are going to piss n' moan, that's what Americans do, there's no fixing that, they'd still be Americans, but that's not an argument against a White State in Idaho.

High speed trains are a white elephant scam, wake up, you pseudo commie fuckwit.
So wait... these are basically just regular American states, but with dialed back federal control then. That was my godamn original plan. You just did a rebrand on my idea. If I weren't such a fucking commie I might be inclined to piss and moan about my intellectual property rights.

Also, what is your beef with trains? Trains are fun. Trains made America great the first time.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:39 pm

Also, what is your beef with trains? Trains are fun. Trains made America great the first time.
You can have trains, you just can't have "high speed trains" which are colossally expensive centrally planned white elephant scams which never pay off.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:42 pm

So wait... these are basically just regular American states, but with dialed back federal control then. That was my godamn original plan. You just did a rebrand on my idea. If I weren't such a fucking commie I might be inclined to piss and moan about my intellectual property rights.
No, the federal government would be charged with ensuring that they are protected ethno states, it would be a constitutional right, specifically for white people and black people, to have these protected reservations as ethno states, and the federal government would have to defend those rights, as the Her Majesty does for Quebec and/or the Assembly of First Nations.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:45 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
You can have trains, you just can't have "high speed trains" which are colossally expensive centrally planned white elephant scams which never pay off.
Oh, I see, you are just worried it is gonna cut into the MIC budget, and your profits.

Eat crow canuck. You want your expensive Keynesian boondoggle, I want mine. Or, we can compromise and give LMT the contracts. Win/win.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:53 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Oh, I see, you are just worried it is gonna cut into the MIC budget, and your profits.

Eat crow canuck. You want your expensive Keynesian boondoggle, I want mine. Or, we can compromise and give LMT the contracts. Win/win.
The MIC is not a white elephant, the MIC turns a profit, the MIC kicks out huge spinoffs which pay off many times over, high speed trains do not, high speed trains are white elephants which produce no productive economic activity, the MIC is a profit center and jobs program, high speed trains are a sinkhole money pit, so it's a false equivalence, which is all part of your lefty high speed train scam, and why you should be gassed like the subhuman cockroaches that you are.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:02 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
No, the federal government would be charged with ensuring that they are protected ethno states, it would be a constitutional right, specifically for white people and black people, to have these protected reservations as ethno states, and the federal government would have to defend those rights, as the Her Majesty does for Quebec and/or the Assembly of First Nations.
So more like Injun reservations? We already got those. We could work something out setting aside land for other groups of people (conclusions to slippery definition problems TBD I guess)... but if our history with the rez tells me anything, it is that I am not sure it is going to be rosy.

Again, I probably wouldn't vote for it, but it might fall within the realm of possibilities. Still looks a lot like federalism to me.

I'd also put a sort of reverse safety switch for voting back into the main body of states when the whole experiment comes up wanting... but with the provision that you have to apologize for being such a baby, and whining about how terrible America is, when it is, in fact, awesome.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:09 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

The MIC is not a white elephant, the MIC turns a profit, the MIC kicks out huge spinoffs which pay off many times over, high speed trains do not, high speed trains are white elephants which produce no productive economic activity, the MIC is a profit center and jobs program, high speed trains are a sinkhole money pit, so it's a false equivalence, which is all part of your lefty high speed train scam, and why you should be gassed like the subhuman cockroaches that you are.
Laying rail is a jobs program that generates economic activity. Design and construction too. R&D can generate technologies you can sell off.

Keep all your negative anti-train nonsense to yourself.

If the MIC is turning such a sick profit, then why is it still in the budget? Should be paying for itself by now... if it isn't a Keynesian boondoggle we throw money at and all.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:09 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
So more like Injun reservations? We already got those. We could work something out setting aside land for other groups of people (conclusions to slippery definition problems TBD I guess)... but if our history with the rez tells me anything, it is that I am not sure it is going to be rosy.

Again, I probably wouldn't vote for it, but it might fall within the realm of possibilities. Still looks a lot like federalism to me.

I'd also put a sort of reverse safety switch for voting back into the main body of states when the whole experiment comes up wanting... but with the provision that you have to apologize for being such a baby, and whining about how terrible America is, when it is, in fact, awesome.
I never said it wasn't federalism, Canada is a Confederation, operating word being federal, we're just as federal, we're simply a federation which allows for Ethno States, in fact, our federation is completely dependent on ethno states, if we didn't have them, the Confederation would come apart at the seams.
Nec Aspera Terrent