Poll: Who Supports the Idea of a White Ethno State?

Super Evil Turbo Nazi Germany: Swipe Left or Right

Yeah fam
21%
Nah bruv
79%

Total votes: 28

Smitty-48

Re: Poll: Who Supports the Idea of a White Ethno State?

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:40 pm

Nukedog wrote:Russia is of European descent to a large degree. The ones that aren't look funny. Like little mongols.
Those Eurasian Russians can't make the grade, because you have to buy your way into Canada basically, I was talking to my neighbors, and they were saying the only Russians who can afford to come to Canada, are the "wealthy" Russians from Moscow and St. Petersburg, hell, my neighbors are richer than I am, I do have the nicer cars, but they own two houses side by side.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:41 pm

StCapps wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
StCapps wrote:All you do is think of the worst case scenario's of ethno states, you never think of the better case scenario's that are up and running without the sky falling. Might wanna get that SIFCLF-D checked out there Hanarchy, it's your imagination that is lacking not ours.
Well okay then, Capps.

Meh, I'm sure it would be fine in this imaginary scenario. Discussion over. It was a blast.
If you only want to discuss dystopian ethno states, and that's the only discussion on ethno states that you find interesting, well that's as Siffcliffy as it gets on the topic.
/shurgs
No silly. I was arguing against their viability. I am not going to go through the work of imagining the best case scenario when I have a debate adversary who has that job.

Why am I supposed to argue both sides. I can do that on my own. I come here to see what someone else might bring to the case that I think is weaker. But I don't really get there if my first response is: "Oh, you imagine it working? Okay, me too I guess," do I?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:46 pm

White ethno-states worked for over a thousand years. Why would they suddenly stop working?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:51 pm

The definition of ethno-state seems to shift around, so it is hard to say.

According to Speaker and Smitty, most states are ethno-states to one degree or another already, so what is the problem? Nobody wants for options of picking their favorite ethno-state.

Unless there is another definition of ethno-state that is a little more vigorous, which I suspect there is.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:52 pm

Japan for white people.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:57 pm

Invade Japan... :think:

It is just crazy enough to work.

Keep in mind, Japan is fast approaching a real problem in maintaining their ethno-state.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:02 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:The definition of ethno-state seems to shift around, so it is hard to say.

According to Speaker and Smitty, most states are ethno-states to one degree or another already, so what is the problem? Nobody wants for options of picking their favorite ethno-state.

Unless there is another definition of ethno-state that is a little more vigorous, which I suspect there is.

Derr

Most nations in the world are ethno-states, dude. Pretty much all the nations currently colonizing the western world are ethno-states. There exists no chance we could do to Mexico what the Mexicans are doing to us. The Mexicans would never allow an immigration policy that would render the Mexican people a minority in their own country. If a mob of illegal Anglos tried to illegally detain a Mexican legislator to make all sorts of incoherent demands of "rights" in Mexico, the Federalis would close with extreme brutality. Those Anglos wouldn't return to the states without marks.

Do you think Pakistan will let millions of white people migrate there and become "Pakistanis" just like actual Pakistanis? Of course not. Grow up and get real.

Ethno-state is the default status of humanity. We are a tribal species, genius. If you want to deny nature, then please find your own island to do it on instead of fucking up my country.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:04 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Invade Japan... :think:

Keep in mind, Japan is fast approaching a real problem in maintaining their ethno-state.

LMFAO

No, they are doing just fine.

They are not buying what you are selling here. The Japanese people I interact with are all like "wtf is going on? Why is America doing this to themselves?"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:08 pm

I mean.. come on. If Anglos tried to do to Egypt what Muslims are doing here, they'd slam that door shut harder than a shithouse door in a tornado. You'd be out of there after a good bout of torture.

Nobody in their right mind does to their homeland what you are advocating. It's insane.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Invade Japan... :think:

LMFAO

No, they are doing just fine.

They are not buying what you are selling here. The Japanese people I interact with are all like "wtf is going on? Why is America doing this to themselves?"
I think the just dropped to less than a million births for the first time pretty recently.

Gonna be hard to maintain that ethno-state without the requisite ethno to protect with the state.
HAIL!

-Hwen