Poll: Who Supports the Idea of a White Ethno State?

Super Evil Turbo Nazi Germany: Swipe Left or Right

Yeah fam
21%
Nah bruv
79%

Total votes: 28

TheReal_ND

Re: Poll: Who Supports the Idea of a White Ethno State?

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:12 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.
This isn't the thread for that. Wtf?

Just vote no and save your sermons for the vibrant masses.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:16 pm

The country you're looking for basically already exists, it's between Switzerland and Austria, it's called Liechtenstiein, just brush up on your German and marry a girl from Liechtenstein, and you're in the promised land.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:29 pm

Nukedog wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.
This isn't the thread for that. Wtf?

Just vote no and save your sermons for the vibrant masses.
If you're contemplating a state that doesn't want non-white Christians, you are far too attached to this world.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:15 pm

Nukedog wrote:Not relevant. Princess thinks I mean America, you insist it can't be Poland, neither of those things are the logical conclusion of simply supporting a White Zion like ideal. I mean the jews weren't even sure they would get Palestine. They tossed around plans about Madagascar and other places. It didn't matter though, they had an idea. I just want to see what people think about in as neutral terms as possible about a white ethno-state.
As long as it gets the white nationalists out of my country I'd be fine with it.
:royalty-queen:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:45 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Nukedog wrote:Not relevant. Princess thinks I mean America, you insist it can't be Poland, neither of those things are the logical conclusion of simply supporting a White Zion like ideal. I mean the jews weren't even sure they would get Palestine. They tossed around plans about Madagascar and other places. It didn't matter though, they had an idea. I just want to see what people think about in as neutral terms as possible about a white ethno-state.
As long as it gets the white nationalists out of my country I'd be fine with it.
What makes you think that considering it your country makes you any different than them?

You aren't special. You're just as bigoted and racist as any clan member.

What have you done, princess, that makes you think this is your country? Not a fucking thing.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:52 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
What makes you think that considering it your country makes you any different than them?

What have you done, princess, that makes you think this is your country? Not a fucking thing.
Citizenship by birthright is kind of a foundational idea of nation-states. You might want to reconsider your stance.

Everything you ever touched or received in the military was provided to you by the tax payers.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:59 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Citizenship by birthright is kind of a foundational idea of nation-states.
Although originally a Greco-Roman concept, jus soli is really only prevalent in the New World of the Americas, most countries in the rest of the world are foundationally jus sanguinis.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:31 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:

Citizenship by birthright is kind of a foundational idea of nation-states. You might want to reconsider your stance.

Everything you ever touched or received in the military was provided to you by the tax payers.
Chicken shit coward tries to hide his uselessness from society. :lol:

Of course you want to get in on the spoils of better men by birthright. How could we expect anything else?

No, pussy, it ain't by birthright. You weren't born into it. Faggots like you cry to the mob in hopes they will bring you some sugar if you just give up enough ass.

Useless cowards will hang.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:14 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:

What makes white nationalists think they are entitled to demand that anyone else leave? Who are they to claim ownership of this country?

And I inherited this country and try to keep the place up. That's what you do with things passed down from your ancestors. Except instead of hiding away the gems in a closet and saying "Mine!" I believe in sharing them with anyone who I think will appreciate how precious they are.
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:36 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:

What makes white nationalists think they are entitled to demand that anyone else leave? Who are they to claim ownership of this country?

And I inherited this country and try to keep the place up. That's what you do with things passed down from your ancestors. Except instead of hiding away the gems in a closet and saying "Mine!" I believe in sharing them with anyone who I think will appreciate how precious they are.

You should consider that same question with respect to the people who are replacing you, who have every intention of doing exactly that to you. You have this exactly backwards.