Poll: Who Supports the Idea of a White Ethno State?

Super Evil Turbo Nazi Germany: Swipe Left or Right

Yeah fam
21%
Nah bruv
79%

Total votes: 28

Okeefenokee

Re: Poll: Who Supports the Idea of a White Ethno State?

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:32 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Nukedog wrote:Idaho mi'lady. And as of right now, you can't tell me where to go. Thanks for your silly input though.
Not as silly as the idea of people who came here and found a home because of other people's hard work and then want to kick out the people who were here first. I'm speaking of African-Americans. Their ancestors were here before 1776, making them First Americans, no different than the rest of us. But different than those who got here after the hard work was done and try to insinuate that the country belongs to them.
What a retarded post.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:35 pm

MilSpecs wrote:You are welcome to return to your ancestral homeland. This is mine.
Way ahead of you princess

pineapplemike wrote:
Nukedog wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:I'm dating a Jewish girl, is she allowed in?
Or better yet, are white gentiles allowed in her ethno state? No? Ok stupid question then.
Damn, I like being white but she's really hot, I think I'd rather keep hanging with her than pretend I have some deep connection with people that have the same skin color as me. I have a deeper connection with her nawmsayin
Nobody is forcing you to choose anything here. The question was very simple. Do you, or do you not support a white ethno-state?
Fife wrote:
Nukedog wrote:From many one united.

Nukedog wrote: It's essentially fascistic philosophy.
Nope.
Speaker to Animals wrote:Okay. Where do we create this ethno-state? That plays a large role in whether people go along with it.

I have no doubt that, as things get pretty fucking bad for whites around the world in the near future as a result of this mass migration fiasco, a lot of people will want to do this, but Eastern Europe is NOT going to let you just move in there and bring the cancer with you. You have to build this thing like a real Zionist.

It's South Africa all over again, but where?
Not relevant. Princess thinks I mean America, you insist it can't be Poland, neither of those things are the logical conclusion of simply supporting a White Zion like ideal. I mean the jews weren't even sure they would get Palestine. They tossed around plans about Madagascar and other places. It didn't matter though, they had an idea. I just want to see what people think about in as neutral terms as possible about a white ethno-state.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:37 pm

The location is totally relevant to whether I would support it.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:38 pm

No it isn't. How? It's a fucking concept not a thing you can point to on a map.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:54 pm

Nukedog wrote:No it isn't. How? It's a fucking concept not a thing you can point to on a map.

White ethno state in Congo: probably no.

White ethno state in former Appalachia.. maybe, needs access to ocean, though.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:57 pm

You're putting a geographic location above the preservation of the white race right now. Just so you know.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:05 pm

Nukedog wrote:You're putting a geographic location above the preservation of the white race right now. Just so you know.

No, I am saying the blood and the soil have to be a good fit.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:06 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Okay. Where do we create this ethno-state? That plays a large role in whether people go along with it.

I have no doubt that, as things get pretty fucking bad for whites around the world in the near future as a result of this mass migration fiasco, a lot of people will want to do this, but Eastern Europe is NOT going to let you just move in there and bring the cancer with you. You have to build this thing like a real Zionist.

It's South Africa all over again, but where?
Principality of Liechtenstein, 90% Germanic, 75% Roman Catholic, basically just have to throw 1500 or so Turks out of the country, and it's a done deal.

Last edited by Smitty-48 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:07 pm

:doh:

Whatever dude. I don't have a third option. I'm assuming you didn't vote yes. Whoever did, I would love to hear from you, but if not whatever.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:10 pm

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751