Gratitude Training

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Gratitude Training

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:We should create our own for-profit training program religion.
I could offer a lot of advice on the topic. I have experience in this. ;)
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:22 pm

MLMs are of the devil.
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:31 pm

This religion should combine multi-level marketing, yoga, veganism, positive visualization techniques. Make it environmentalist, progressive, inclusive, and man you have a money maker.

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:36 pm

MilSpecs wrote:MLMs are of the devil.
That's the thing; I can't get any confirmation that the "converted" are making any money. Are they trying to recruit me to validate their opinion that this LGAT is the best thing eva or do they get a kickback?

They aren't telling. Shhhh, it's a secret. I'll find out AFTER I spend thousands.
Account abandoned.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:06 pm

Thousands of dollars for training who do they think they are? A University?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:07 pm

It's genius, though.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:16 pm

Kath wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:MLMs are of the devil.
That's the thing; I can't get any confirmation that the "converted" are making any money. Are they trying to recruit me to validate their opinion that this LGAT is the best thing eva or do they get a kickback?

They aren't telling. Shhhh, it's a secret. I'll find out AFTER I spend thousands.
:)

That would be the ultimate MLM win though - tell the converts the truth: “you’re not going to make any money.” I would almost rather deal with that approach. It would keep baskets, makeup, nutrition shakes, etc. from taking over my house. Except for Tupperware- the one great achievement of MLM and there’s no such thing as the Tupperware lady anymore. :(
:royalty-queen:

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:19 pm

clubgop wrote:Thousands of dollars for training who do they think they are? A University?
The lady in charge is raking it in, that's for sure.
Account abandoned.

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:21 pm

MilSpecs wrote:

That would be the ultimate MLM win though - tell the converts the truth: “you’re not going to make any money.” I would almost rather deal with that approach. It would keep baskets, makeup, nutrition shakes, etc. from taking over my house. Except for Tupperware- the one great achievement of MLM and there’s no such thing as the Tupperware lady anymore. :(
My parents did Amway. We had 5 gallon buckets of LOC everywhere - we used them for everything, even bubble baths.

But yea, tupperware is awesome. The cheap stuff can't touch it.
Account abandoned.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:20 pm

Tupperware is planning on relaunching in the UK five decades after its first British sales party. But did the brand propel suburban women into the world of entrepreneurship or reinforce stereotypes?

It conjures up an era when throwing a party to sell airtight storage containers was the pinnacle of a lady's social calendar.

Think Tupperware, and the associations are of a retro, pre-feminist world in which housewives briefly put aside their aprons to discuss the best way to store their husband's dinner ingredients.

To its critics, the brand symbolises an era in which female lives revolved around domestic drudgery.

But to its latter-day enthusiasts, it represents a breakthrough by millions of ordinary women into the world of business which left a small but highly significant dent in the glass ceiling.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-13331830
In 2003, Tupperware parties were axed in Britain with the loss of 1,700 jobs.

Now, however, the company is preparing to re-enter the UK market. Richard Brett of London public relations agency Shine, which has been hired by Tupperware to spearhead its re-launch, believes a crucial component of the Tupperware brand is the role it played in bringing about social change.

"Part of Tupperware's whole story is the way they have empowered women historically, and still do so today all over the world," he says.
Tupperware changed the world...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.