Intelligent people more at risk of mental illness, study finds

SilverEagle

Intelligent people more at risk of mental illness, study finds

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Fuck you heydaralon and Fuck you Nuke.
Last edited by SilverEagle on Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Speaker to Animals

Re: Intelligent people more at risk of mental illness, study finds

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:13 pm

They might have confounded variables. Their experimental group consists of a sample of Mensa members, but I suspect the kind of person predisposed to join something lime that suffers from mental illnesses despite their alleged intelligence. All such clubs exist at the very least for people who suffer from self-esteem and fulfilment problems.

Then the control group at least ostensibly contains the experimental group, since they compared these scores to a national average.

Dark age is coming, folks.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:25 pm

According to a reputable online IQ testing banner ad, my IQ came back as 98. I'm not statistician, but that puts me in the 98% percentile of the population. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me at all if my IQ was 99. Since those things go all the way to 100, this probably makes me some kind of genius. It is not at all clear what sorts of important thinking I am capable of, but my guess is a lot. Sometimes talking to people is difficult, because I am considerably smarter than them. It offends me being in public with these sorts of people who do not value swords or Richard Dawkins the way I do, and could not even understand that Batman versus Superman is not just a great movie, but really turns the superhero genre on its head. I really get mad when people try to tell me to get vaccinated or whatever, because I have consistently and repeatedly used logic and high level thinking to shut them down. Women are weaker intellectually, and that is why when I attempt to demonstrate my mental abilities by solving complex sudoku puzzles in front of them or debating theists, they laugh at me. I don't mind being the brunt of women's jokes. I treat women with respect and kindness, but in my mind I'm laughing right back at them for using instagram and silly stuff while I am reading about entirely new manga that they could never appreciate. Life is a game to me, and these sorostitutes are just pawns on my board, as I effortlessly run circles around them. Does that make me sound cold and detached? It should, because I don't take anything seriously. How could I when I already mastered it? How can I sit in line at the supermarket, and not feel bored, as I calculate out my change before the cashier even hands me back my money? I can calculate a 15% tip without a pencil and paper, and I'm supposed to feel at one with this waiter who is bringing me my chopsticks (most people here eat with forks because they are too stupid and ugly to eat the Japanese way). I am different. I am a one of a kind.
Last edited by heydaralon on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:26 pm

Rick and Morty fans on suicide watch xDDDD

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:30 pm

Last edited by SilverEagle on Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:40 pm

Day of the rock soon

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:55 pm

SilverEagle wrote:WOW!!!!! In record time the local board idiots have derailed a new thread! :clap:
Someone is insecure. I am in the 99% percentile for IQ (99 IQ score out of 100). Keep in mind, I didn't even try very hard on this test because I got bored with how easy it was. When I took the aptitude test for Everest College, I scored extraordinarily high on it as well. I would be very surprised if you could thrive at a college named after the highest mountain we know of. Everest College is so named because attending it allows you to ascend to previously unheard of mental planes. Its not clear to me, after looking at your post history, that you would even be accepted at such an institution. Using logic, I deduced that you are nowhere near as intelligent as I am, but just to humor you I am going to ask you some questions to infer your true intelligence. Keep in mind, they may seem hard for you, but for me they are quite easy. If I decide that you adequately demonstrated your intellect and wit, I will continue to debate you online, and throw you more slightly challenging questions. If and only if you answer these harder questions, will I heretofore acknowledge your mental abilities and perhaps even officially let the board know of your wisdom with a thread dedicated to you with your full martin hash forum name in the title. The test begins now:

Question 1:

In the Naruto series better than Weekly Shonen Jump, or did the magazine prove to be superior to its television counterpart?

Question 2:

Why did Christopher Hitchens so effectively beat Sean Hannity in the debate about Jerry Falwell's death and legacy? Was it his appeals to reason and the ludicrousy of Falwell's ridiculous Christian beliefs, or was it his consistent knowledge of science and the art of rhetoric?

Question 3:

Katana swords are made of a special kind of steel. Is this the only reason that they are better than Western swords, or is the shogun art and samurai style that prove them to be vastly superior weapons?

You have 15 minutes. Do not attempt to use a search engine to find your answers as it will be obvious and I will know right away.
Shikata ga nai

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:57 pm

Last edited by SilverEagle on Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:00 pm

According to a reputable online IQ testing banner ad, my IQ came back as 98. I'm not statistician, but that puts me in the 98% percentile of the population. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me at all if my IQ was 99. Since those things go all the way to 100, this probably makes me some kind of genius. It is not at all clear what sorts of important thinking I am capable of, but my guess is a lot. Sometimes talking to people is difficult, because I am considerably smarter than them. It offends me being in public with these sorts of people who do not value swords or Richard Dawkins the way I do, and could not even understand that Batman versus Superman is not just a great movie, but really turns the superhero genre on its head. I really get mad when people try to tell me to get vaccinated or whatever, because I have consistently and repeatedly used logic and high level thinking to shut them down. Women are weaker intellectually, and that is why when I attempt to demonstrate my mental abilities by solving complex sudoku puzzles in front of them or debating theists, they laugh at me. I don't mind being the brunt of women's jokes. I treat women with respect and kindness, but in my mind I'm laughing right back at them for using instagram and silly stuff while I am reading about entirely new manga that they could never appreciate. Life is a game to me, and these sorostitutes are just pawns on my board, as I effortlessly run circles around them. Does that make me sound cold and detached? It should, because I don't take anything seriously. How could I when I already mastered it? How can I sit in line at the supermarket, and not feel bored, as I calculate out my change before the cashier even hands me back my money? I can calculate a 15% tip without a pencil and paper, and I'm supposed to feel at one with this waiter who is bringing me my chopsticks (most people here eat with forks because they are too stupid and ugly to eat the Japanese way). I am different. I am a one of a kind.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:11 pm

SilverEagle wrote:Ah yes, trolls being trolls.
Nuke and I have effectively ended your silly argument. It is we not you who are the more intelligent. Your silly attempts to use ad hominem attacks against us was futile since I have long since mastered the art of online debate (one of many arts I am skilled at). The fact that you couldn't answer my simple questions shows that you are not ready for Everest College. Truly a shame, because my brother in law is in admissions. He practically begged me to go there, and I have attended all the Ted talks there and asked questions that stumped the speakers. I am not saying this to brag, I'm just letting you know that the entire board now understands how lacking your intellect is. You probably have not seen a single good anime show. Not one. I'm not talking about Dragon Ball Z or Gundam Wing. I'm talking about real anime. Many people think that hentai is about sex, when in reality many great artists have depicted the nude female form, and not achieved the same levels as their Japanese counterparts. You should go back to reddit because you are not ready for the Martin Hash Forum. I'm already bored with you and am beating spider solitaire in record time while demolishing you online. You are not even getting my undivided attention.
Shikata ga nai