130db (loud enough)

The Conservative

130db (loud enough)

Post by The Conservative » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:59 am

I have been working on finalizing a concept of a re-usable flashbang. (I'll be testing it out for the first time in a few weeks) I have worked on a system that has a 360 degree, 40K Lumen flash (1 Million candlepower), with a 130db noise capability.

I am looking to up it to between 140 to 150db if possible.

It's a little larger than a soda can, and I am working on creating a trigger system with it so that it can take between instantaneous to 5 seconds to "detonate"

Now the thing with a flashbang that is common with them is also a "force" wall that comes with the bang, if I utilize pure sound at 130db would that wall of force be negated?
#NotOneRedCent

Ex-California

Re: 130db (loud enough)

Post by Ex-California » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:57 pm

Is this going to turn you into Helen Keller?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:47 pm

Eagerly awaiting news of this project, when it enters the testing phase...

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:50 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Eagerly awaiting news of this project, when it enters the testing phase...

Better be careful, Grumps. TC will send you one to test, just like a glitter bomb, only louder.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:53 pm

Kazmyr wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Eagerly awaiting news of this project, when it enters the testing phase...

Better be careful, Grumps. TC will send you one to test, just like a glitter bomb, only louder.
If TC manages to send me a mail bomb that actually functions, the universe will end shortly afterwards. :lol:

There'd just be an item on his local news station one evening, and then radio silence on the MHF.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:57 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
If TC manages to send me a mail bomb that actually functions, the universe will end shortly afterwards. :lol:

There'd just be an item on his local news station one evening, and then radio silence on the MHF.
I'll keep an eye out on the local Boston stations for "Local Autist Arrested for Plotting Sonic Bombing Campaign Against Other Users of Obscure Online Neo-Nazi Forum." :shifty:
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Rip

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Kazmyr wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I'll keep an eye out on the local Boston stations for "Local Autist Arrested for Plotting Sonic Bombing Campaign Against Other Users of Obscure Online Neo-Nazi Forum." :shifty:
Shit.. don't do that when I'm taking a drink :lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:23 pm

The Conservative wrote:I have been working on finalizing a concept of a re-usable flashbang. (I'll be testing it out for the first time in a few weeks) I have worked on a system that has a 360 degree, 40K Lumen flash (1 Million candlepower), with a 130db noise capability.

I am looking to up it to between 140 to 150db if possible.

It's a little larger than a soda can, and I am working on creating a trigger system with it so that it can take between instantaneous to 5 seconds to "detonate"

Now the thing with a flashbang that is common with them is also a "force" wall that comes with the bang, if I utilize pure sound at 130db would that wall of force be negated?
You better do some research into legality of that before you end up in Federal Pound me in the Ass Prison.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:27 pm

C-Mag wrote:
You better do some research into legality of that before you end up in Federal Pound me in the Ass Prison.
I feel like we need a bot set up to say exactly this in every topic started by TC.