Poll: Stormcloaks or Imperials?

Stormcloaks or Imperials?

Stormcloaks. Fuck Dark Elves and fuck (((Thalmor))) and what the fuck are Khajit crackheads even doing this far north?
60%
Imperials. Fuck Nord Niggers and fuck snow
40%

Total votes: 5

TheReal_ND

Poll: Stormcloaks or Imperials?

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:16 pm

Choose now and don't disappoint me

Speaker to Animals

Re: Poll: Stormcloaks or Imperials?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:42 pm

Stormcloak.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:13 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:15 pm

Imperials will die on the day of the rope.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:15 pm

I don't get it
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:18 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Imperials will die on the day of the rope.
The Empire with Nords is stronger for it. The Nords without the Empire are weaker for it.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Oh you'll fucking hang you traitor

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:52 pm

Nukedog wrote:Oh you'll fucking hang you traitor
I was fighting on the plains of Oblivion while you were squabbling over your petty fiefdoms, then I came home to find you ingrates burning the Empire's banner and protesting for free birth control.

Talos didn't save you from Mehrunes Dagon. That was Imperial steel. With all the thanks you've given, it'd been better if we'd let him have Skyrim.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:58 pm

Siding with the (((Thalmor))) that are genociding the only good warriors in the legion. How's that going to work out for your stupid empire anyway? You're just a lap dog for foreign interests at this point. Who the fuck is Talos? Oh that's right, the guy you fucking banned me from worshipping. The guy that single handedly established your fucking empire that you are using to keep his own people down. Normally little dwarves like you worship pieces of metal anyway. Never took you little cuck bois to be the religious type.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:08 pm

Nukedog wrote:Siding with the (((Thalmor))) that are genociding the only good warriors in the legion. How's that going to work out for your stupid empire anyway? You're just a lap dog for foreign interests at this point. Who the fuck is Talos? Oh that's right, the guy you fucking banned me from worshipping. The guy that single handedly established your fucking empire that you are using to keep his own people down. Normally little dwarves like you worship pieces of metal anyway. Never took you little cuck bois to be the religious type.
I reported you for assuming my race. I am a proud Nord.