I was just banned from the"Hardcore History with Dan Carlin" FB group.

TheReal_ND

Re: I was just banned from the"Hardcore History with Dan Carlin" FB group.

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:04 pm

Actually the father of Neo Cons is the Frankfurt School, former Trotskyists, literally in Bill Crystal's case. It's frankly stunning how people like Glenn Beck can figure this out and go on to call Israel our greatest ally in the same sentence. I imagine the cognitive dissonance must have broke his already frail mind.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:10 pm

Nukedog wrote:Actually the father of Neo Cons is the Frankfurt School, former Trotskyists, literally in Bill Crystal's case. It's frankly stunning how people like Glenn Beck can figure this out and go on to call Israel our greatest ally in the same sentence. I imagine the cognitive dissonance must have broke his already frail mind.

Oh, oh, oh.................... tell me more, I don't know about this.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:15 pm

And as an aside, concerning Israel and obvious Neo Con foreign policy *cough* AIPAC

It's interesting to note that in many ways, Israel simply doesn't care about the effects of resettling Zion, concerning what happens to displaced Palestinians. Simply look at what Ben Shapiro has to say about it in 2003

https://townhall.com/columnists/benshap ... quote]Here is the bottom line: If you believe that the Jewish state has a right to exist, then you must allow Israel to transfer the Palestinians and the Israeli-Arabs from Judea, Samaria, Gaza and Israel proper. [/quote]

Must be convienent for him that liberal regimes will suck Arab dick and take as many as they can get away with. If you were to extrapolate the lobbying, the foreign policy and the migrant crises you could easily say that the Israeli Jew is unconcerned about the long term effects of its occupation on its ally's countries.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:32 pm

Remember when they danced and celebrated across Palestine on 9-11?

Don't care if the Israelis transport them to Congo or Antarctica.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:58 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Back at DCF I started a thread called 'History Too Hardcore for Carlin', about subjects Dan would never tackle. Top of that list was a critical analysis of the Islam in anyway similar to Thors Angels or Prophets of Doom.
What kills me is that just over 16 years ago scumbag Islamic fuckheads flew airliners into the towers, the pentagon, and another crash landed in western PA yet our society forbids any criticizing of them, their beliefs, way of life, and if you do you are racist, sexist, xenophobic asshole. As a country we've let the world take turns on lady liberty with no protection. Now she has herpes, the clap, AIDS, pregnant, and nobody knows who the father is! :evil:
Moynihan referred the September 11 as, "the airplane incident," on the latest TFC.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:34 am

Nukedog wrote:Actually the father of Neo Cons is the Frankfurt School, former Trotskyists, literally in Bill Crystal's case. It's frankly stunning how people like Glenn Beck can figure this out and go on to call Israel our greatest ally in the same sentence. I imagine the cognitive dissonance must have broke his already frail mind.
You think Glenn Beck is hoinest? Was ever honest?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:28 am

Many neoconservatives had been Jewish intellectuals in New York City during the 1930s. They were on the political left but strongly opposed Stalinism; some were Trotskyists. During the Cold War they continued to oppose Stalinism and to endorse democracy. The great majority became liberal Democrats.[34][35]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
Irving Kristol (January 22, 1920 – September 18, 2009) was an American journalist who was dubbed the "godfather of neoconservatism."[1][2] As the founder, editor, and contributor to various magazines, he played an influential role in the intellectual and political culture of the last half-century;[3] after his death he was described by The Daily Telegraph as being "perhaps the most consequential public intellectual of the latter half of the 20th century."[4]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Kristol
Kristol was born in Brooklyn, New York, the son of non-observant Jewish immigrants from Eastern Europe, Bessie (Mailman) and Joseph Kristol.[5][6] He received his B.A. from the City College of New York in 1940, where he majored in history and was part of a small but vocal Trotskyist anti-Soviet group who eventually became The New York Intellectuals. It was at these meetings that Kristol met Gertrude Himmelfarb, whom he later married in 1942.[7] During World War II, he served in Europe in the 12th Armored Division as a combat infantryman.[8]
Although not mentioned here, Trotskyist intellectuals were essentially products of the Frankfurt School of Critical Theory, a post Marx rationalization. You'll have to find that common thread somewhere else.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:04 pm

Nukedog wrote:
Many neoconservatives had been Jewish intellectuals in New York City during the 1930s. They were on the political left but strongly opposed Stalinism; some were Trotskyists. During the Cold War they continued to oppose Stalinism and to endorse democracy. The great majority became liberal Democrats.[34][35]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
Irving Kristol (January 22, 1920 – September 18, 2009) was an American journalist who was dubbed the "godfather of neoconservatism."[1][2] As the founder, editor, and contributor to various magazines, he played an influential role in the intellectual and political culture of the last half-century;[3] after his death he was described by The Daily Telegraph as being "perhaps the most consequential public intellectual of the latter half of the 20th century."[4]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Kristol
Kristol was born in Brooklyn, New York, the son of non-observant Jewish immigrants from Eastern Europe, Bessie (Mailman) and Joseph Kristol.[5][6] He received his B.A. from the City College of New York in 1940, where he majored in history and was part of a small but vocal Trotskyist anti-Soviet group who eventually became The New York Intellectuals. It was at these meetings that Kristol met Gertrude Himmelfarb, whom he later married in 1942.[7] During World War II, he served in Europe in the 12th Armored Division as a combat infantryman.[8]
Although not mentioned here, Trotskyist intellectuals were essentially products of the Frankfurt School of Critical Theory, a post Marx rationalization. You'll have to find that common thread somewhere else.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
Is this an answer to me?