I was just banned from the"Hardcore History with Dan Carlin" FB group.

Ex-California

Re: I was just banned from the"Hardcore History with Dan Carlin" FB group.

Post by Ex-California » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:15 pm

I can't find it

The Common Sense group is pure AIDS at this point, basically every comment I make turns into an argument with idiot dickbags.

I thought the Hardcore History group was less retarded, but I guess its not.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:26 pm

California wrote:I can't find it

The Common Sense group is pure AIDS at this point, basically every comment I make turns into an argument with idiot dickbags.

I thought the Hardcore History group was less retarded, but I guess its not.
I'm not seeing it anymore either. :lol:

Did they do underground?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:43 pm

These fuckers are probably reading the forum and scared of a few shit posters. Sad!

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:53 pm

Nukedog wrote:Image

These fuckers are probably reading the forum and scared of a few shit posters. Sad!
That's why I said no names.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:36 pm

This is really sad. Dan was a lot of things, but he was always really good on Constitutional issues like free speech.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:48 pm

Hahaha. Free speech is good until it isn't for people like Dan. Just keep it between the lines and you can talk about whatever kind of wild and crazy slacktivism you want to.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:55 pm

C-Mag wrote:This is really sad. Dan was a lot of things, but he was always really good on Constitutional issues like free speech.
Right up until he shit canned our forum because he couldn't control what we thought. I keep tellin' y'all, put his sorry ass on the back burner and leave him there. I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a couple minutes. I called the wife over to see this thread earlier. She said, "see?" The minute she heard the forum was closing she knew all she needed to know.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:02 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
C-Mag wrote:This is really sad. Dan was a lot of things, but he was always really good on Constitutional issues like free speech.
Right up until he shit canned our forum because he couldn't control what we thought. I keep tellin' y'all, put his sorry ass on the back burner and leave him there. I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a couple minutes. I called the wife over to see this thread earlier. She said, "see?" The minute she heard the forum was closing she knew all she needed to know.
I've given Dan a lot of benefit of the doubt. I knew he was a Lefty, but his strong stance on Constitutional issues is what made him redeemable to me........ if that's gone, there is no saving him.

Funny about your wife, women are really, really good at quick assessments of people. At least my wife is.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:46 am

Hastur, of all people.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:09 am

Nukedog wrote: These fuckers are probably reading the forum and scared of a few shit posters. Sad!.
Don't think so. They told me to bugger off to 4chan.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck