1) Fuck Trump, Bernie can still wi-
13%
2) Radicalized by a "Punch a Nazi" Antifa workshop
27%
3) Deep cover Russian agent
No votes
4) ALLAH ACKBAR
33%
5) Fuck Country music and turn that racket down!
13%
6) STEEL BEEMS CANT MELT JET MEMES: inside job
13%

Total votes: 15

Kazmyr

Re: Dealer's Choice: What was the shooter's motivation

Post by Kazmyr » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:07 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote: KY's saying that the shooter had had another target date and place in mind before choosing the scenario he did.
Rumor I heard was that he wanted to book the same room for a festival that was two weeks before this one (room was already booked). Wasn't there something on /pol about a happening on Sept. 23rd?

If so, I'd say that diminishes the likelihood of lefty nut job/Antifa being the reason behind this.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:35 am

Would the Oklahoma City Bomber be considered " Right Wing"? I think so, and in that case he certainly didn't have an issue with killing a lot of white folk.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:55 am

GloryofGreece wrote:Would the Oklahoma City Bomber be considered " Right Wing"? I think so, and in that case he certainly didn't have an issue with killing a lot of white folk.
Well I think McVeigh's target was the government; the people in the building? Well, unfortunate collateral. He thought he was waging a necessary war.

Here, I can probably go out on a limb and say the performers at these two festivals are probably pretty well divided along Pro-Trump/Anti-Trump lines. If he was considering both (rumor at this point), kinda hard to point at some underlying 'left/right' political motivation. Granted, it's all rumor and it could come out 5 minutes from now that the earlier festival angle was bullshit and everything could be back on the table.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:00 am

He targeted the children, dude.

That guy was a total piece of shit.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:04 am

GloryofGreece wrote:Would the Oklahoma City Bomber be considered " Right Wing"? I think so, and in that case he certainly didn't have an issue with killing a lot of white folk.
Valid point. Could be the shooter wished to accelerate the Turner Diary narrative like mcveigh did. Still, the innocent working for the System being collateral damage is quite another thing from innocent white concert goers being the prime target.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:12 am

It's getting to the point where I want to feed these mass killers and terrorists to alligators if we catch them alive. The stories of the lives that were lost really piss me the fuck off. What the hell is wrong with somebody that they can do something like that?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:27 pm

I’m still going with “fuck it, I got cancer”
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:29 pm

Thinking of changing my vote to jet fuel can't melt steel beams but if I'm right about that, I suspect it's more like a confluence of a few other voting options. Idk I get kooky sometimes.

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:36 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:I’m still going with “fuck it, I got cancer”
Why couldn't he have gone on an absolute screaming bender, replete with hookers and enough drugs to kill Motley Crue, like a normal person?!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:38 pm

Kazmyr wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:I’m still going with “fuck it, I got cancer”
Why couldn't he have gone on an absolute screaming bender, replete with hookers and enough drugs to kill Motley Crue, like a normal person?!

Yeah. Or the opposite. Going after ISIS instead would be a great way to die if you have to go.