1) Fuck Trump, Bernie can still wi-
13%
2) Radicalized by a "Punch a Nazi" Antifa workshop
27%
3) Deep cover Russian agent
No votes
4) ALLAH ACKBAR
33%
5) Fuck Country music and turn that racket down!
13%
6) STEEL BEEMS CANT MELT JET MEMES: inside job
13%

Total votes: 15

TheReal_ND

Re: Dealer's Choice: What was the shooter's motivation

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:43 pm

Banned list? The only ones censoring on the internet are globalists. I mean I would archive it if I posted it, to deprive them of shekels but that's me.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:50 pm

Nukedog wrote:Banned list? The only ones censoring on the internet are globalists. I mean I would archive it if I posted it, to deprive them of shekels but that's me.
Shouting ''fake news'' is a form of censorship. Wasn't sure if Reuters comes under that catagory.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:52 pm

Fake news. Falls under free speech. Feel free to read all the fake news you like friendo.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:57 pm

No need to read. I get all the fake news I need from the BBC. :twisted:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:59 pm

Look at cuck island y'all

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:13 pm

DBTrek wrote:
kybkh wrote:
Nukedog wrote:Right wing nut job shooting up white folks at a country music concert? I like how your mind works. You're devious!
Note: one reporter asked if he may have been hoping to attack a different event later in the week. The sheriff stated that they are looking in to it.
As in . . . he was going to tote his hotel cache of weapons to a different location after he finished mowing down people at the concert, and set up for a second target.

Yeah . . . that sounds likely.
:|
I think the insinuation was there was another concert later in the week which was his "real" target.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:19 pm

OP I don't see a choice for CIA jaggers

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:40 am

DBTrek wrote:
kybkh wrote:
Nukedog wrote:Right wing nut job shooting up white folks at a country music concert? I like how your mind works. You're devious!
Note: one reporter asked if he may have been hoping to attack a different event later in the week. The sheriff stated that they are looking in to it.
As in . . . he was going to tote his hotel cache of weapons to a different location after he finished mowing down people at the concert, and set up for a second target.

Yeah what the hell thought process is that? He was going to attack again after doing a David Copperfield disappearing act from the 32nd floor.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:45 am

kybkh wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
kybkh wrote:

I think the insinuation was there was another concert later in the week which was his "real" target.
Wait what? He checked in the hotel under his real name. Let's say he somehow got away the first time, highly fucking unlikely, how the hell with a nationwide dedicated manhunt would he check in to another Hotel?

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:58 am

clubgop wrote:
kybkh wrote:
DBTrek wrote:

Wait what? He checked in the hotel under his real name. Let's say he somehow got away the first time, highly fucking unlikely, how the hell with a nationwide dedicated manhunt would he check in to another Hotel?
KY's saying that the shooter had had another target date and place in mind before choosing the scenario he did.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "