1) Fuck Trump, Bernie can still wi-
13%
2) Radicalized by a "Punch a Nazi" Antifa workshop
27%
3) Deep cover Russian agent
No votes
4) ALLAH ACKBAR
33%
5) Fuck Country music and turn that racket down!
13%
6) STEEL BEEMS CANT MELT JET MEMES: inside job
13%

Total votes: 15

TheReal_ND

Dealer's Choice: What was the shooter's motivation

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:00 pm

Winners get two upboats

Montegriffo

Re: Dealer's Choice: What was the shooter's motivation

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:03 pm

Can't find right wing nut job on the list...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:08 pm

Right wing nut job shooting up white folks at a country music concert? I like how your mind works. You're devious!

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:14 pm

Nukedog wrote:Right wing nut job shooting up white folks at a country music concert? I like how your mind works. You're devious!
Right wing nut jobs can hate country too, they're not all monsters.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:16 pm

Nukedog wrote:Right wing nut job shooting up white folks at a country music concert? I like how your mind works. You're devious!
Note: one reporter asked if he may have been hoping to attack a different event later in the week. The sheriff stated that they are looking in to it.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Country maybe but their own kinfolk? One of the most right wing things you can do is love your own people. Why, just look at lefties. They hate their people!

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:26 pm

Nukedog wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Country maybe but their own kinfolk? One of the most right wing things you can do is love your own people. Why, just look at lefties. They hate their people!
Actually one of the most far right things you can do is squabble amongst yourselves. Look at the AfD, their leadership split within hours of electoral success.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germ ... SKCN1C00OR
UKIP just elected it's 5th leader since the referendum defeating the anti-Islam candidate.
Even old one bollock had his night of the long knives.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Look at the AfD, their leadership split within hours of electoral success.
Heheheh. If you knew the inside baseball on that one you might be concerned.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:41 pm

She left because they were too Nazi for her. All she wanted to do was kick out immigrants.
She had sought to have the party expel Bjoern Hoecke, a senior party official who courted controversy by denying that Adolf Hitler was “absolutely evil” and calling Berlin’s Holocaust Memorial a “monument of shame”.
Gauland, who replaced Petry in recent months as the party’s most recognizable face, provoked outrage during the election campaign by saying Germans should be proud of their World War Two soldiers and Germany’s immigration minister should be “disposed of” in Turkey where her parents come from.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germ ... SKCN1C00OR

Don't know if Reuters is on the banned list, are they Jew ridden?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm

kybkh wrote:
Note: one reporter asked if he may have been hoping to attack a different event later in the week. The sheriff stated that they are looking in to it.
As in . . . he was going to tote his hotel cache of weapons to a different location after he finished mowing down people at the concert, and set up for a second target.

Yeah . . . that sounds likely.
:|
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"