This pisses me off.

The Conservative

This pisses me off.

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:06 am

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/27/baby-crie ... r-6959234/

Long story short, mother abandoned the child because of cancer, takes the money and leaves the grandmother and father up shits creek without a paddle.

Here is the original: https://www.wxwenku.com/d/102656450

Having a 2-year-old son, I can't imagine someone doing that... I wrote to the consulate to find out if the story is actually real, and if there is an opportunity to help if so.

If it is real, and they say there is, I am going to start a go fund me account for the kid and see about getting this out there on facebook, etc... No child or family should ever go through this kind of hardship, I don't care where they are from.
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Re: This pisses me off.

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:38 pm

If this story is true that bitch will burn in HELL! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:55 pm

SilverEagle wrote:If this story is true that bitch will burn in HELL! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
She should, I don't know what kind of human being could ever leave a child like that.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:15 pm

The same society that regularly dumps baby girls into dumpsters and god knows what else.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:57 am

TC, you might want to check if the grandmother can actually recieve money from you via gofundme or any other service before setting anything up. It's China, after all. They might object to foreigners donating to a grandmother who took in her grandchild, simply on the grounds it makes their government system look bad.

Likewise, I'm hoping the consulate you're writing to is the American one in China, not the Chinese one in the US. Not that I think factchecking local news regarding Chinese nationals is, or really ought to be, their job. But you can try, I guess.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:54 am

BjornP wrote:TC, you might want to check if the grandmother can actually recieve money from you via gofundme or any other service before setting anything up. It's China, after all. They might object to foreigners donating to a grandmother who took in her grandchild, simply on the grounds it makes their government system look bad.

Likewise, I'm hoping the consulate you're writing to is the American one in China, not the Chinese one in the US. Not that I think factchecking local news regarding Chinese nationals is, or really ought to be, their job. But you can try, I guess.
Solid advice. Definitely work with the American side.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:57 am

The Pope should pay for it. The communists would be so pissed if that happened. He might redeem his reputation with many of us by starting shit with communists.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:58 am

BjornP wrote:TC, you might want to check if the grandmother can actually recieve money from you via gofundme or any other service before setting anything up. It's China, after all. They might object to foreigners donating to a grandmother who took in her grandchild, simply on the grounds it makes their government system look bad.

There is something on the original story... but yeah I've already touched base to the American Consulate in China, I doubt the Chinese would care about their own while in the US.
#NotOneRedCent