Official Hoe Bag Bashing thread!

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Official Hoe Bag Bashing thread!

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:31 pm

SilverEagle wrote:You know that we can bash other Hoe Bags here guys. Just post them! :twisted:
Could post some pics of my highschool gf. She was a slutty mcslut. :violin:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:01 pm

Makes you wonder why there are so few women around here.... :think:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:07 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
No seriously. Help me decide whether I'm wrong for trashing or woman who is selling her orifices.

I'm an Engineer. I design and build shit, pay taxes, etc.
Line Cook - feeds me, working typlically shitty hours.
Mechanic - keeps my rig running so I can build shit, busts his knuckles and burns his arms
Trash Man - hauls my refuse away and is first in the line of preventing disease in society
Nurse - takes my blood, really the one that talks to me about my health, makes sure my records are in order
If she ain't hurting anyone, why the trashing?
Fair enough. The golden rule is good.
BUT
Feminists make the claim all the time that this type of sexual objectification of women is bad for the self esteem of young girls.

I'm fine with trashing her. For me it's rejecting someone I see as little more than a parasite on society.[/quote]
Why should anyone care for what modern USA feminists think?

In what way is she a parasite? She got something to sell and people were willing to buy.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:10 pm

Because feminism has become the ideological basis of state and federal laws, public policies, and even court decisions. We should definitely continue the assault on that hate movement.

Also, if you actually did care about women you'd want to preserve young women from the horrible life outcomes that feminism has inflicted upon three generations of American women. It's not working out for anybody.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:37 pm

STOP SLUT SHAMING!!! :violin:
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:44 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Makes you wonder why there are so few women around here.... :think:
I bash McCain, McConnel, Ryan, and Schummer is that also why we have so few women around here ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:53 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Makes you wonder why there are so few women around here.... :think:
I bash McCain, McConnel, Ryan, and Schummer is that also why we have so few women around here ?
Shame Kath's not here to start a scumbag men bashing thread just to balance things out.
(era of Trump thread doesn't count)
We need more Ooky too.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:59 pm

Those poor, helpless women who are victims of everything that they need Monty to protect them from all the mean things in the world. It's so fortuitous that this weaker sex has a strong "good guy" like Monty to protect them.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:39 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Those poor, helpless women who are victims of everything that they need Monty to protect them from all the mean things in the world. It's so fortuitous that this weaker sex has a strong "good guy" like Monty to protect them.
Bullshit, neither of them would need my help, they just aren't here anymore. I think they were both good posters and a loss to the site.
Don't let that get in the way of a good bit of virtue shaming though will you....

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:40 pm

LOL

White knights gonna white knight.

I doubt you even read the bio of this chick and learned about the horrible things she has done to men. You just realized women are being criticized somewhere and sallied forth with your lance at the ready.