Jeff Sessions the asshat!

SilverEagle

Re: Jeff Sessions the asshat!

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:26 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I am talking to you right now, and I am telling you in no uncertain terms that I will not support fringe libertarian issues that make no moral distinction and do not affect me after they almost got Hillary elected. I am done. If libertarians want me to support their issues that don't affect anybody but drug abusers, then maybe they shouldn't have helped the democrats almost murder the American people forever with open borders and an illegal surveillance state. That actually did make a moral distinction, and they were like fuck that, I am throwing my vote to the deliberate spoil candidate. Well, what's good for the goose is good for the sauce. Take some personal responsibility for yourselves.
:snooty: Again.....
(SilverEagle) - Agh....you are being retard. Oh fuck that guy he voted R! His car is broke down in the middle of winter I don't care if his kids freeze to death, they deserve it because he voted R! Oh fuck that bitch she voted D! She is getting raped and I'm not going to help her because she deserves it for voting D!
Your mindset makes you a fucking degenerate scumbag. Learn to be a human being then get back to me. Otherwise STFU.

So you want me to care about the issues that concern you, but the issues that concern me are not worth your time. I am supposed to support you but don't expect you to support me. Good to know.
I never said that! :snooty: What I'm saying is that you need to have dialog with people that have different views to compromise and find a solution. AKA You have to talk to other people that don't agree with you to find the middle ground and find some answers. Maybe that is simple enough terms for you to grasp but I'm not holding my breath.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:30 am

LMFAO

I almost forgot spoiler numero deuce.

The funny part about her was that she wasn't actually trying to get Trump elected in a similar way to how Johnson was trying to get Clinton elected. That much was hilarious.

Newsflash: it turns out that third parties are nothing but drug-addled cranks and people deliberately trying to democrats elected by splitting the republican vote.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:34 am

StA you are fucking hopeless and a scumbag. I truly do hope that you wake up but I have serious doubts about that.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:34 am

SilverEagle wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
:snooty: Again.....

Your mindset makes you a fucking degenerate scumbag. Learn to be a human being then get back to me. Otherwise STFU.

So you want me to care about the issues that concern you, but the issues that concern me are not worth your time. I am supposed to support you but don't expect you to support me. Good to know.
I never said that! :snooty: What I'm saying is that you need to have dialog with people that have different views to compromise and find a solution. AKA You have to talk to other people that don't agree with you to find the middle ground and find some answers. Maybe that is simple enough terms for you to grasp but I'm not holding my breath.
We are having a dialog, and I am telling you that I will not support libertarian pet issues that make no moral distinction after libertarians almost helped an open-borders loon into the White House after she fucked up so badly at State that she caused the greatest hostile demographic invasion of Europe since the fall of the Roman Empire. She actively campaigned on doing that here too, with illegal immigrants speaking at her convention and her events, and her party actively trying to facilitate illegal votes.

Now you want me to care about your weed. How about no?

If you want to parlay about moral issues, like civil liberties, then fine. I am down with doing what is right. But stuff that doesn't matter one way or the other? LOL. No.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:39 am

SilverEagle wrote:

We are having a dialog, and I am telling you that I will not support libertarian pet issues that make no moral distinction after libertarians almost helped an open-borders loon into the White House after she fucked up so badly at State that she caused the greatest hostile demographic invasion of Europe since the fall of the Roman Empire. She actively campaigned on doing that here too, with illegal immigrants speaking at her convention and her events, and her party actively trying to facilitate illegal votes.

Now you want me to care about your weed. How about no?

If you want to parlay about moral issues, like civil liberties, then fine. I am down with doing what is right. But stuff that doesn't matter one way or the other? LOL. No.
You and all the other rank and file R's along with all the rank and file D's are the giant terminal cancer in the U.S.A. but you can't see it so you don't understand it. You are no better than the Flat Earthers that laughed at Columbus....in fact you are much worse.....hell you're worse than modern Flat Earthers.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:43 am

Funny thing is.. I am not a rank and file republican. I just want to save my people from demographic oblivion. This election offered no choice at all. It was the reality show maniac or annihilation. Libertarians chose annihilation so they can virtue signal on the Internet and now they want me to give a shit about their weed. No. Fuck off.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:46 am

Even funnier is the fact that I guarantee Trump doesn't give a shit one way or the other about weed. But he probably thinks the same way I do about this.

If libertarians want weed liberalization, then they should make a deal with the cheese fuhrer.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:55 am

lol I never seen anyone unironically use the :snooty: emoji but I think he's doing it.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:34 pm

"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:48 am

DBTrek wrote:Image
Both are correct, we don't get our rights from the government, and only US citizens have the rights of the US... we get them because of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights, not the government.

You need to stop following Occupy Democrats.
#NotOneRedCent