Jeff Sessions the asshat!

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Jeff Sessions the asshat!

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:21 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:I think he deserves to have the federal government respect the right of individuals to blaze it up 420 bro

He doesn't get to expect me to support him after he tried to elect Hillary. So fuck it. If you want the rest of us to help you on an issue we really don't give a fuck about, then don't try to fuck us in the ass by murdering this nation for good with a Hillary presidency.
Agh....you are being retard. Oh fuck that guy he voted R! His car is broke down in the middle of winter I don't care if his kids freeze to death, they deserve it because he voted R! Oh fuck that bitch she voted D! She is getting raped and I'm not going to help her because she deserves it for voting D!

That is your mentality and you are a fucking scumbag for that StA. That is what is killing this country! Most of you morons forgot how to talk to each other. Its all Rah Rah Republican or Rah Rah Democrat, you morons need to wake the fuck up because both roads end up at the same fucking destination!
:clap:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:31 am

SilverEagle wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:I think he deserves to have the federal government respect the right of individuals to blaze it up 420 bro

He doesn't get to expect me to support him after he tried to elect Hillary. So fuck it. If you want the rest of us to help you on an issue we really don't give a fuck about, then don't try to fuck us in the ass by murdering this nation for good with a Hillary presidency.
Agh....you are being retard. Oh fuck that guy he voted R! His car is broke down in the middle of winter I don't care if his kids freeze to death, they deserve it because he voted R! Oh fuck that bitch she voted D! She is getting raped and I'm not going to help her because she deserves it for voting D!

That is your mentality and you are a fucking scumbag for that StA. That is what is killing this country! Most of you morons forgot how to talk to each other. Its all Rah Rah Republican or Rah Rah Democrat, you morons need to wake the fuck up because both roads end up at the same fucking destination!

Oh, calm down. Liberalization of your drug habit is an amoral issue. I have no moral obligation to support or oppose it.

Libertarians lost my support for amoral issues that don't affect me when they tried to elect Hillary.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:04 am

SilverEagle wrote:

Oh, calm down. Liberalization of your drug habit is an amoral issue. I have no moral obligation to support or oppose it.

Libertarians lost my support for amoral issues that don't affect me when they tried to elect Hillary.
Talking to you is like talking to a block of marble. We were talking about one issue here but you opened it up to "general issues" and how you are unwilling to talk to your fellow countrymen.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:06 am

I am talking to you right now, and I am telling you in no uncertain terms that I will not support fringe libertarian issues that make no moral distinction and do not affect me after they almost got Hillary elected. I am done. If libertarians want me to support their issues that don't affect anybody but drug abusers, then maybe they shouldn't have helped the democrats almost murder the American people forever with open borders and an illegal surveillance state. That actually did make a moral distinction, and they were like fuck that, I am throwing my vote to the deliberate spoil candidate. Well, what's good for the goose is good for the sauce. Take some personal responsibility for yourselves.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:15 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I am talking to you right now, and I am telling you in no uncertain terms that I will not support fringe libertarian issues that make no moral distinction and do not affect me after they almost got Hillary elected. I am done. If libertarians want me to support their issues that don't affect anybody but drug abusers, then maybe they shouldn't have helped the democrats almost murder the American people forever with open borders and an illegal surveillance state. That actually did make a moral distinction, and they were like fuck that, I am throwing my vote to the deliberate spoil candidate. Well, what's good for the goose is good for the sauce. Take some personal responsibility for yourselves.
How's the whole 'open borders' and 'surveillance state' thing working out for you?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:15 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I am talking to you right now, and I am telling you in no uncertain terms that I will not support fringe libertarian issues that make no moral distinction and do not affect me after they almost got Hillary elected. I am done. If libertarians want me to support their issues that don't affect anybody but drug abusers, then maybe they shouldn't have helped the democrats almost murder the American people forever with open borders and an illegal surveillance state. That actually did make a moral distinction, and they were like fuck that, I am throwing my vote to the deliberate spoil candidate. Well, what's good for the goose is good for the sauce. Take some personal responsibility for yourselves.
How's the whole 'open borders' and 'surveillance state' thing working out for you?

A lot better than Hillary no thanks you lolbergs like you!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:17 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

A lot better than Hillary no thanks you lolbergs like you!
You're right, of course. This is the best, most beautiful surveillance state in the world. Everybody says so.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:39 am

:snooty: Again.....
(SilverEagle) - Agh....you are being retard. Oh fuck that guy he voted R! His car is broke down in the middle of winter I don't care if his kids freeze to death, they deserve it because he voted R! Oh fuck that bitch she voted D! She is getting raped and I'm not going to help her because she deserves it for voting D!
Your mindset makes you a fucking degenerate scumbag. Learn to be a human being then get back to me. Otherwise STFU.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:46 am

SilverEagle wrote:
:snooty: Again.....
(SilverEagle) - Agh....you are being retard. Oh fuck that guy he voted R! His car is broke down in the middle of winter I don't care if his kids freeze to death, they deserve it because he voted R! Oh fuck that bitch she voted D! She is getting raped and I'm not going to help her because she deserves it for voting D!
Your mindset makes you a fucking degenerate scumbag. Learn to be a human being then get back to me. Otherwise STFU.

So you want me to care about the issues that concern you, but the issues that concern me are not worth your time. I am supposed to support you but don't expect you to support me. Good to know.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:20 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:We return to my earlier question - Does 'lolberg' refer to Libertarians, or the LP?

For whom did you vote in the 2016 presidential general election?
Gary Johnson. Stein was too flaky, even as a protest vote.

Did someone finally say Jill Stein?
Good.
Can finally dump this meme somewhere.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"