Jailbroke FireSticks

Okeefenokee

Re: Jailbroke FireSticks

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:19 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Penner wrote:Well, I am skeptical and I do think that this story is full of crap.
jailbroke firesticks are real, if thats what you want to know
So, as for my other questions in this hypothetical world, in which they exist as a thing?
What are the authorities going to do about it?

We don't disclose those details. Club members only.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:19 pm

They'll probably handle it like everything else. Look at it from a cost benefit standpoint.

I watched the mcgregor mayweather fight without paying. I doubt anyone's coming looking for me for it.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:24 pm

You ever watch a football game on periscope?

That's how I watched the fight.

Millions of people download shit illegally every day. Other than one or two cases of people going to jail over it, the majority see no response, and those that do only get a little fine from their ISP.

I heard about the tv sticks in the office of my daughter's daycare. The ladies were gettin' down to brass tacks about what they wanted and what it would cost.

HBO knows tons of people watch GOT without paying, and they ain't sending out any goons over it. More eyes watching is more mouths talking.