MHF Marketplace

SuburbanFarmer

Re: MHF Marketplace

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:40 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Do one milpa. I am curious if your yield will be as high as people describe.
?

Corn + squash + pole beans.
Oh I couldn't figure out what that word means. Yeah, I was thinking about it for spring.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:43 pm

My only concern would be snakes hiding in there when it gets full grown.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:45 pm

Yeah. Especially since he doesn't have a gun. Luckily our ancestors cleared the jungle that once was Ohio. No more rattlesnakes. Just harmless rat snakes and garden snakes.

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:35 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Curious if anyone is interested in posting goods for sale here. For example, I have a few pounds of organic spring wheat available. :)

Next spring, I expect to have a large amount of wheat, onions, and garlic... In the future, eggs and chicken!
I don't think that this is a good idea. People will be trying to selling things clearly over marked.

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:35 pm

Nukedog wrote:Yeah. Especially since he doesn't have a gun. Luckily our ancestors cleared the jungle that once was Ohio. No more rattlesnakes. Just harmless rat snakes and garden snakes.
Rattlesnakes do live in Ohio (as well as PA).

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:36 pm

On average, 8,000 people are bitten by venomous snakes in the United States each year. However, only 9 - 15 of these victims actually die. More people are struck and killed by lightning each year. Despite this fact, many people are afraid every time they go out in nature that they will meet up with a venomous snake. Snakes tend to be defensive, not aggressive. They will make every attempt to get away from a potential threat before the last resort of striking with the intention of biting. Still, it's wise to have a healthy respect for snakes. Even though most snakes in Ohio are nonvenomous, they are still able to inflict painful bites. There are only three venomous, or poisonous, snakes in Ohio. These are the Eastern timber rattlesnake, northern copperhead, and the massasauga rattlesnake.

Every year people claim to see the dangerous water moccasin, also known as cottonmouth, in Ohio's waters. They are actually encountering the harmless Northern water snake.
http://www.ohiohistorycentral.org/w/Venomous_Snakes

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:57 pm

Selling live North Carolina copperhead snake: $500 OBO.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:00 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Selling live North Carolina copperhead snake: $500 OBO.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0