TheReal_ND

Re: What Are You?

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:41 pm

AIDS Skrillex started the fire

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:47 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Purebred WASP, as far back as I can trace, which is about three hundred years, southwest and north English, Lowland Scots, and Ulster, Anglo-Saxon Protestant, about as white as Whitey can be. The firm of Smith, Smith, Walker and Rolston.
*salutes*
<returns compliments> Thank you, carry on.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:51 pm

50% English protestant, 25% Ulster protestant and 25% Gibraltan catholic which makes me 100% British atheist.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:53 pm

DBTrek wrote:Lady probably thought, after reading the 179th breathless headline about "The first LGBT mayor/councilman/governor of X" that identity politics was the new thing.
"I'll get out ahead of the competition, and cash in on my race!"

BZZZZZT!
Should've gone for gender, lady.
Try again.

Or -- just maybe -- after whites were hunted down and beaten in the streets by rabid blacks in the race riot fomented by the Charlotte lugenpresse, she realizes that whites have had enough of this bullshit.

Creating identity politics in which whites are the new Jews makes whites their own identity politic by default.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:10 pm

Montegriffo wrote:50% English protestant, 25% Ulster protestant and 25% Gibraltan catholic which makes me 100% British atheist.
You care so little about religion that you define yourself by emphasizing that you are not religious. Makes sense. I hope you have your own subreddit.
Shikata ga nai

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:19 pm

Danish.

On my father's side, got some mid-17th century Scanian (present day southern Sweden, back then an original part of Denmark) immigrants. No precise date for when they immigrated, so dunno if they fled because of the wars for the area, but I learned from my sister who researched it that they were "rakkere", a medieval to mid 19th cent. Danish social class reminiscent of India's "untouchables".

On my mother's side, no genealogy research on her but family speculation says that a family farm goes back several generations. Probably peasants, then, in which case ethnically Danish.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:31 pm

I went onto ancestry.com and I got pretty depressed. Most of my ancestors are dead. I don't know what happened. Starting with my grandparents, every person from then onward passed away. The site went back several hundred years for my family, and all these people died. I'm not sure if there was a plague are something, but we are talking about several hundred people here. Surely one of them from the 17th century should still be alive. My family must be cursed.
Shikata ga nai

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:38 pm

heydaralon wrote:I went onto ancestry.com and I got pretty depressed. Most of my ancestors are dead. I don't know what happened. Starting with my grandparents, every person from then onward passed away. The site went back several hundred years for my family, and all these people died. I'm not sure if there was a plague are something, but we are talking about several hundred people here. Surely one of them from the 17th century should still be alive. My family must be cursed.
:lol:

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:56 pm

DBTrek wrote:
  • ***** VOTE MARTIN HASH! *****
    DOCTOR * LAWYER * COMPUTER SCIENTIST * WHITE

Someone get the bumper stickers printed.

:dance:

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:58 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
  • ***** VOTE MARTIN HASH! *****
    DOCTOR * LAWYER * COMPUTER SCIENTIST * WHITE

Someone get the bumper stickers printed.

:dance:
:laughing-rollingred: :laughing-rollingyellow:
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session