What Are You?

Speaker to Animals

Re: What Are You?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:15 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Why can't white people just learn to come together and look out for our collective interests?!?!

Good luck with that.
'Republican, smart, white': Charlotte mayoral candidate condemned for race reference
http://www.wcnc.com/news/politics/repub ... /471509217

You are "racist" no matter what you do because you are white. These people are not going to cut you any slack. Don't pay them any mind when you pull the vote booth curtain shut.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:15 pm

Nukedog wrote:Irish

White

Pick one
:laughing-rollingred:
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:17 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Why can't white people just learn to come together and look out for our collective interests?!?!

Good luck with that.
'Republican, smart, white': Charlotte mayoral candidate condemned for race reference
http://www.wcnc.com/news/politics/repub ... /471509217
3/4 of urbanites are a lost cause, I'd wager. There's nothing that will extricate them from the Democrat Sinkhole. They're just doubling down on everything.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:21 pm

I wonder if that's the new equilibrium. You have an abstract body of politics one could represent with Hans-Hermann Hoppe, and another one could represent with somebody like Jordan Peterson. Then you have this Marxism/Globalism alliance on what we are calling the "Left" (though I think that two-dimensional continuum paradigm is ridiculous, personally).

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:24 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I wonder if that's the new equilibrium. You have an abstract body of politics one could represent with Hans-Hermann Hoppe, and another one could represent with somebody like Jordan Peterson. Then you have this Marxism/Globalism alliance on what we are calling the "Left" (though I think that two-dimensional continuum paradigm is ridiculous, personally).
Seems to be. There's no medium nowadays conducive to giving a Great Historical Unifier the platform they'd need to bring people together.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:25 pm

Lady probably thought, after reading the 179th breathless headline about "The first LGBT mayor/councilman/governor of X" that identity politics was the new thing.
"I'll get out ahead of the competition, and cash in on my race!"

BZZZZZT!
Should've gone for gender, lady.
Try again.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:26 pm

DBTrek wrote:Lady probably thought, after reading the 179th breathless headline about "The first LGBT mayor/councilman/governor of X" that identity politics was the new thing.
"I'll get out ahead of the competition, and cash in on my race!"

BZZZZZT!
Should've gone for gender, lady.
Try again.
Is she crazy? Demographically speaking, she'd be screwed just by labeling herself as traditional.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:29 pm

Purebred WASP, as far back as I can trace, which is about three hundred years, southwest and north English, Lowland Scots, and Ulster, Anglo-Saxon Protestant, about as white as Whitey can be. The firm of Smith, Smith, Walker and Rolston.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:31 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Purebred WASP, as far back as I can trace, which is about three hundred years, southwest and north English, Lowland Scots, and Ulster, Anglo-Saxon Protestant, about as white as Whitey can be. The firm of Smith, Smith, Walker and Rolston.
*salutes*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:36 pm

• ***** VOTE MARTIN HASH! *****
    DOCTOR * LAWYER * COMPUTER SCIENTIST * WHITE

Someone get the bumper stickers printed.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"