What Are You?

Ex-California

What Are You?

Post by Ex-California » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:37 pm

I'm tending to see that mixed in with the postmodernist hatred of white people that we're getting pushed into a single homogenous group of "white" rather than celebrating the nationalities of our ancestors. This is good thing to secure the American identity, but Americans have never had a problem saying that they are American first.

Mothers side:
Grandfather: Irish who came late enough in the 20th Century that we still have cousins in Donegal that we are in contact with
Grandmother: Italians who deserted their ship during the Gold Rush and never left San Francisco

Father side:
Grandmother: Parker family Scots-Irish stock that the Mormons have traced all the way back to pre-Revolutionary Carolinas. They are traced thru Georgia, Texas, and into New Mexico. This group possibly picked up some Native American or Mexican blood along the way
Grandfather: We are not really sure as he was adopted by a family friend as a child. He's supposedly of German stock but the Bennett name traces back to Northern Ireland (i.e. Scots-Irish) or England

So I'm a big mutt, with a lot of Scots-Irish and Irish blood. I'm not sure what anyone would think I am by looking at me. My wife is 100% Polish and my kids look like Pollocks as well
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

pineapplemike

Re: What Are You?

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:46 pm

First and foremost I identify with my aerial attack brethren

European mutt here as well, my father's father's side comes from Ireland, and my last name is Monahan, so I usually go with that, but I've also got English, Swedish and German mixed into my cocktail
Last edited by pineapplemike on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:49 pm

Mostly German, with some Scandanavian, French, English/Irish, and a tiny bit of Czech.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Mostly German and Italian with a little Scottish and Irish mixed in.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:03 pm

pineapplemike wrote:First and foremost I identify with my aerial attack brethren

You just want to smash with Lauren. I keep telling you guys, the starfish vibes are sky-high with that chopper.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:07 pm

In my opinion, "whiteness" makes the most sense here in North America. We are all mixed up. I can say my father's surname is Irish in origin and my mother's surname is English in origin, but that doesn't account for all the women who married into the two names between the 17th century and my birth.

People like Monty can probably get a genetic test and see that he is a very close match to his own people (even if they are too brainwashed to appreciate it).

We just have a larger commonality to the continent of Europe as a whole. Our "people" is European rather than English or Italian or whatever.

It makes more sense to just call us white. That's what our enemies are doing anyway. If they ever take control, they won't be stealing your property and threatening to kill off your family because you have Italian ancestry. It's because you're white.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:10 pm

HIGH CHEEKBONES Image

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:11 pm

Scots-Irish. Southron.

AH'M WHYYYYYYYYYT!

:dance:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:16 pm

Irish

White

Pick one

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:20 pm

Nukedog wrote:Irish

White

Pick one

Why can't white people just learn to come together and look out for our collective interests?!?!