Are you part of the New Counterculture

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Are you part of the New Counterculture

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:51 pm

You're clearly not part of the new counter culture.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:17 pm

C-Mag wrote:How about Adam Carolla
From living in the garage, bathing with a garden hose, and shitting in a popcorn tin, to millionaire, comedian, movie producer, race car driver, speaking in front of Congress.

That dude's my spirit animal.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:33 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:You're clearly not part of the new counter culture.
You are as establishment as they come.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:08 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
From living in the garage, bathing with a garden hose, and shitting in a popcorn tin, to millionaire, comedian, movie producer, race car driver, speaking in front of Congress.

Wait what? Wtf is wrong with him? He couldn't figure out how to get a gym membership or install a toilet?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:25 pm

Nukedog wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Wait what? Wtf is wrong with him? He couldn't figure out how to get a gym membership or install a toilet?
That was his childhood. He learned the trades later. His welfare queen mother made him live in the garage, bathe from a hose, and shit in a tin while she collected gibs. His father was even worse.

Now he's a millionaire. He built a platform in his home to place a million dollar car. Not payed mexicans to build it. Built it himself.

Listen,

https://youtu.be/KrDMrqkLTd8?t=785
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:27 pm

Oh I see. That is impressive. Is it weird that I immediately distrust these rags to ultra riches people? Who did you kill Corolla? Who did you kill?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:47 pm

Nukedog wrote:Oh I see. That is impressive. Is it weird that I immediately distrust these rags to ultra riches people? Who did you kill Corolla? Who did you kill?
The little pieces from his shows don't get clipped easy enough for me to google them and post them. I've been listening to him since I was in puberty.

He went in front of congress a couple weeks ago and said, on the record, in front of congress, that his welfare queen mother who opted not to work because she would lose her gibs was the reason he is what he is, because her example has been everything he's worked to be the opposite of.

Adam's a legend. You should add his show to your list.