Back from the South with Random Thoughts ...

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Back from the South with Random Thoughts ...

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:02 am

clubgop wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:44 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:59 pm
Don't Care
Don't Care
Don't Care
Don't Care

You fellas enjoy watching your slave kids get a "free education". Let's get some professionals going. BEAR DOWN!!
You do know that most of those kids dont become pros and do get an education, and by supporting the pros you support the NFL's use of slave labor as a development program.
I like watching my emancipated adults play at the highest level. :)
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:11 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:02 am
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:59 pm
Don't Care
Don't Care
Don't Care
Don't Care

You fellas enjoy watching your slave kids get a "free education". Let's get some professionals going. BEAR DOWN!!
You do know that most of those kids dont become pros and do get an education, and by supporting the pros you support the NFL's use of slave labor as a development program.
That language is really beyond stupid. What other industry reaches into the hood, the worst, the most impoverished neighborhoods in the country and gives them a world class education if they can take advantage of it, and then make them a millionaire. Your precious technology industry doesn't do that.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:15 am

clubgop wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:11 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:

That language is really beyond stupid. What other industry reaches into the hood, the worst, the most impoverished neighborhoods in the country and gives them a world class education if they can take advantage of it, and then make them a millionaire. Your precious technology industry doesn't do that.

LMAO

1. Football is an “industry”
OR
CuntFlop is defending the entertainment industry as a welfare program

2. World-class education, while spending 60 hours in football practice. Guys graduate speaking like hood rats, with moderate brain trauma.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:18 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:15 am
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

LMAO

OR

2. World-class education, while spending 60 hours in football practice. Guys graduate speaking like hood rats, with moderate brain trauma.

But they actually graduated with a bachelor's degree, and they can promote to pro NFL spots making millions, none of which you have done. One might even wonder how many macroeconomics classes they sat in compared to your zero.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:20 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:18 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:

LMAO

OR

But they actually graduated with a bachelor's degree, and they can promote to pro NFL spots making millions, none of which you have done. One might even wonder how many macroeconomics classes they sat in compared to your zero.
Lol I sat in 2 actually. And stayed awake for both of them.

And yeah, that 1% of players that make the NFL are doing great.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:27 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

LMAO

OR

The entertainment industry you mean like PBS, or the NEA which you defend?

Yes it's hard work and I know you are allergic to it and apparently racist as well. I dont see any other industry doing it? Google ain't going to these neighborhoods putting them in top colleges and making them millionaires. Floundering around not realizing the NCAA upholds everything you hold dear as a liberal.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:54 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:27 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:

LMAO

OR

Yes it's hard work and I know you are allergic to it and apparently racist as well. I dont see any other industry doing it? Google ain't going to these neighborhoods putting them in top colleges and making them millionaires. Floundering around not realizing the NCAA upholds everything you hold dear as a liberal.
Wew buddy... PBS and NEA? You might want to carefully research the term “industry”

Also, not really a liberal. If you wanted to employ ghetto kids, you’d burn down the local Walmart, asap.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:40 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:54 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:27 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

LMAO

OR

Wew buddy... PBS and NEA? You might want to carefully research the term “industry”

Also, not really a liberal. If you wanted to employ ghetto kids, you’d burn down the local Walmart, asap.
A welfare program to supplement the entertainment industry, like the department of education you might want to research what PBS and NEA actually does.

Not really liberal then goes on to apply the broken window theory, sure. :roll:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:50 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:50 am
Fife wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:24 am
There are some good ones opening weekend:

Michigan @ Notre Dame

The U @ LSU

Vols vs. WVU in Charlotte

Washington vs. Auburn in ATL (I can't wait to send a "War Eagle" out to Nick on the twitter Saturday afternoon. He'll be ready for a break from hot WSU vs. Wyoming cowboy action.)
Catholics
Tigers
Tigers
And, I'll take the Mountaneers over Tennesee
Hey, 4-0
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:16 am

good doggo