Daily Stormer Sunday Edition: Hot Off the Ovens

TheReal_ND

Daily Stormer Sunday Edition: Hot Off the Ovens

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:56 pm

http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/

Daily Stormer Sunday Edition: Week Two

Daily Stormer
September 3, 2017

Another week, another printable samizdat edition! We have two versions this time, and while last week’s was a little rough around the edges, this week’s looks goddamned beautiful. Better than a lot of commercial print publications.

Here’s the normal size for printing or reading on a fullsize display. https://my.mixtape.moe/nmqmpf.pdf Print it out, share it on social media and filesharing networks, email it to your friends and family and colleagues.

Last week some of you also requested an edition made in phone-readable dimensions, so here you go, https://my.mixtape.moe/wafmqc.pdfbut it is over 500 pages long.

This week marked us going on the public Internet by way of an Albanian national domain name for nearly four whole d ays before government pressure caused the thing to fold. That’s the longest period we’ve been on the open Internet since the shutdown began. If you’re just now tuning in, we’re the most censored publication in the history of the world. That’s because we used to be the biggest pro-white publication in the history of the world.

With six million monthly unique visitors, we trounced the circulation of the Third Reich’s most popular tabloid Der Sturmer, which had 250,000. We’ve since had a series of unlawful seizures of our domain names in jurisdictions across the world. Rule of law and freedom of expression means nothing anymore if some Jew calls you a racist. Beyond the registry domain seizures, we saw something very interesting this week.

Recursive DNS servers also began rejecting the resolution of our domain while it was up, most notably Cisco Umbrella/OpenDNS. This is a brand new kind of censorship. Never before has a major DNS service rejected the resolution of a domain before. This actually goes against the 2015 FCC ruling on Net Neutrality. If the Albanians hadn’t seized our domain we could eventually have sued over it. If they do it repeatedly we’ll have to confront them on it.

We will, however, be litigating against Google for seizing our .com domain. That vicious Jewish assault on the liberty of every white man cannot stand. We’re in uncharted territory. Our Tor hidden service is now blazing fast as far as Tor services go, as we’ve deployed custom modifications to the Tor server code to serve content much faster at the expense of anonymity (which we never needed, we would rather be publishing on the open Internet if only they wouldn’t keep seizing our domains). When we started this we thought we’d just keep a blog open. Now we maintain complicated C programs. This is the only way we keep our head above water. Most people would quit at this point, but the love we feel for white European civilization mandates any sacrifice to continue our operations. Somehow people must hear the truth. We will bear witness until our dying breaths.

Hail Victory!
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Re: DAILY STORMER SUNDAY EDITION

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:16 pm

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:57 am

Nukedog wrote: We will bear witness until our dying breaths.
That day can't come soon enough.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:16 pm

A DAY LATE AND A SHEKEL SHORT (downloading from TOR is fucky)

FROM THE DANK WEB THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS PEDO DRUG DEALER THOUGHT CRIMINAL
http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/

THE WEEKLY STORMER WEEK 3

https://my.mixtape.moe/ipptaa.pdf

Stormer Sunday Edition: Volume 3

Daily Stormer
September 10, 2017

Here we are with the third weekly digest. Last week the various filesharing sites were kiking our distribution points for Stormer, so we need to get you up to speed on what samizdat is. I appreciate everyone sharing this thing on social media, but you cannot just share a link. You have to samizdat it.

If you just share a link, everyone will be sharing the same link and all those backlinks will die when complaints to the filesharing host get it pulled, which is what happened last week. The key part of samizdat is that you take your copy and make a new copy. Given that this is a digital publication, that is a very easy job. As you read this, you have to save the file yourself and then upload it to a new service, and then only share your new upload point. Everyone that reads this must do the same.

This is the only way we can keep the truth alive. They’re shutting everything down. If you link to our domain, well, they’ve been killing the domains we register pretty quickly these days. If you link to our Tor onion, not everyone knows to download Tor Browser to visit our domain at dstormer6em3i4km.onion and they’ll give up when they click the link and it times out. If you link to the download links on filesharing services, the filesharing services will kill the downloads.

And we don’t even know, there may come a time when they put bullets in our heads and all that remains of this site is the stuff people have archived and shared.

Everyone has to download, archive, and reupload banned literature. This is a lot easier in the era of the Internet than it was for soviet dissidents. Samizdat in the classical sense was hand copied. Every dissident would receive a physical book or pamphlet and make new copies by themselves. While there were some samizdat producers that were rather sophisticated and used printing presses, generally the presses eventually got seized by the state. That’s sort of where we’re at here, in that domain names are the printing press of the modern era, and ours are being smashed by wicked commie censors.

Now Stormer isn’t just a passive thing for you to read anymore. We need your active participation as a reader. You cannot just share the links to this thing. You must samizdat. Download, copy, place on new and previously unutilized distribution points. In addition to uploading it to normie web filesharing services, go for p2p networks and non-http list systems as well. USENET, Gnutella, Soulseek, Kad/eDonkey, unmoderated mailing lists (particularly if they have public archives accessible via http).

Put this thing everywhere. Fill every corner of the Internet with it. You need to do more than share the link or retweet. You need to spread copies, and ensure that there is continuously a place for people to find Stormer far and wide, even if they . They’re trying to shut this thing down frantically. We need your help to stop that from happening. We cannot do it alone.

This week’s editions:

Standard letter size PDF
http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/wp-conten ... -vol-3.pdf
A6 (Mobile phone) size PDF
http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/wp-conten ... one-a6.pdf
New experimental epub format, for ebook readers
http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/wp-conten ... vol_3.epub

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:48 pm

Stormer Sunday Edition, Volume 4
Daily Stormer
September 17, 2017

It’s been a hell of a depressing week. This DACA stuff is enough to put a weight on anyone’s shoulders. Unless this is the biggest fake out of all time, and I don’t think it is, this is the end of the road for the Trumpenkrieg. I think we all loved Trump through the campaign trail and are going to remember that part of our lives very fondly in the future. Trump, as he is now, is dead to us. I think that we should understand this and feel sad a little bit, but we should not forget those moments where he gave us hope for the future of our nation.

Recommended listening for a time like this is Siegfried’s funeral march from Wagner’s Götterdämmerung. In the opera, Siegfried is stabbed in the back by Hagen as plot of a plot devised wickedly by state authorities which is perfectly representative of the end of the Trump presidency which is now subverted by the neocon advisers he surrounded himself with, and also in turn Trump’s betrayal of the America First platform which he promised to us. The beginning of the funeral march is solemn and mournful, just like our feelings for Trump now, but leads into triumphant tones as we reminisce about the great things Siegfried accomplished. So too, we should hold the former moments of the Trump campaign fondly.

Trump promised us no amnesty, and we’re going to get it one way or another. Those fucking beaners are getting the hell out of my country. Are you with us? Are you ready? We the people must become the state authorities, whether or not the deep state wants us to be or not.

So last week you learned about samizdat. Remember, as you read this, download it, catalogue it for future storage, and reupload it to a new place. Never share the link you got. Share a new link that you make. This stuff is only going to last if you all become archivists and redistributors. https://my.mixtape.moe/hjtfhd.pdf

This weekly publication, however, is not the only thing you should be samizdating. You have to do a lot more. Videos and podcasts you enjoy– download them, save to local storage, reupload. The Daily Stormer is the first thing to have received the full degree of deep state censorship, but once they start they do not stop. Everything you hold dear– every meme, every video, every song will be taken down by the authorities. If we don’t save it and reshare, it will all be gone. You don’t know how valuable this is in times like these to perserve our art for future generations. I have been through a lot more periods of Internet than most of you. I was doing racist memes before /pol/, before even Encyclopedia Dramatica. A lot of stuff just gets lost forever over the years. These valuable pieces of our lives can go away if we don’t keep the candle of data lit. We worked hard on this stuff, so let’s not lose it.

IPFS. Freenet. Soulseek. Your network attached storage. Filesharing sites of all sorts. If we don’t get everything across all the channels it will be gone.

Here’s this week’s releases:

Full-size PDF for desktop viewing and printing (86 pages, 4.6 MB) https://dailystormer.is/wp-content/week ... -vol-4.pdf
epub for e-book readers and phones (715 pages, 4.3MB) https://dailystormer.is/wp-content/week ... vol-4.epub

Hail victory.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:10 pm

Stormer, Volume 35: Don’t Forget Tor

Daily Stormer
April 22, 2018

Here’s our weekly content digest! Show your appreciation for the authors by helping preserve their work for posterity through the process of samizdat. Download this weekly edition, archive it on your local storage, reupload it to a different location than you found it, and share it from there. Encourage others to do the same.
  • PDF: 117 pages, 5.39M
    ePub: 883 pages, 5.02M
Daily Stormer Vol. 35

We’re having a little bit of hiccups in regards to third party services that we rely on. A remarkable number of central Internet service monopolies that formerly claimed to be content neutral have said over the past 9 months that they will not do business with a single one of the web’s 330 million domains, The Daily Stormer. One in a million is the common phrasing of extraordinary odds, but we’re one in 330 million– more than the entire population of the United States of America. Makes me feel pretty special, to be honest. It is an honor to be able to work on something so unique and impactful every week.

So there’s something weird going on with international routing. A lot of people notice slowdowns. Others, particularly those on mobile networks, are reporting total inability to connect to the site. Our DDoS mitigation company is aware of these issues and is diligently working on a fix. We hope that we can get it before the end of the weekend– about 17% of Daily Stormer readers are unable to access the site through normal means. That being said, we want to remind you all of something: we’re still on Tor.

We put a significant amount of development and operations resources into making Tor fast enough to be usable, rewriting parts of its server software to fit our needs. Tor has, in short periods in the past, been the sole method by which you could access the site. It has been several months since that was the case, but many thousands of people still find it fit to use Tor to access content on our sites. Daily Stormer would have been wiped off the Internet through a series of domain registrar, registry, and data center seizures without Tor’s hidden service technology. If you or someone you know is having trouble accessing the site, now is a good time to reacquaint yourself with the Tor technology.

On the desktop, you can use the Tor Browser bundle. On Android, you can use Orbot and Orfox. Install them both– one is the Tor software and the other is the browser configured to use it. On iPhone there is a free “Onion Browser” app and if that doesn’t fit your needs you can try the “Red Onion” browser for $2. You can use any Tor enabled browser to visit the site reliably, regardless of normieweb infrastructure problems. It’s also secure and anonymous.
  • The onion URL for The Daily Stormer: dstormer6em3i4km.onion
    For The Goyim Know forums: bbs.dstormer6em3i4km.onion
    For El Daily Stormer, our Spanish language publication: elstormer6vrre53.onion
In times where the site is having infrastructure difficulties, remember to check the site via Tor. Future domain seizures will likely continue to happen, and when they do we’ll have to use Tor to seed information about the new site location.

A quick reminder to our readers: maintaining custom forks of complicated C applications with bleeding edge cryptographic implementations like Tor costs a lot of time and resources. The only other significant shop in terms of traffic that has Tor as a major part of their infrastructure is Facebook, which obviously has significant resources to undertake these kinds of endeavors. It takes a lot to keep this publication afloat, and we need your financial support to keep going. Please consider sending some Bitcoin or Monero* to keep Daily Stormer publishing the truth about these kikes.

*Editors note: don't use Coinbase to do this. They will suspend your account.

DrYouth

Re: Daily Stormer Sunday Edition: Hot Off the Ovens

Post by DrYouth » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:19 am

It is fascinating from an anthropological point of view....
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty