Modern Political Slavery

C-Mag

Modern Political Slavery

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:22 am

Carlin had a great line at the end of Celtic Holocaust................. giving up Political Slavery to actual Slavery.

It made me think about our modern times. If you are not a Globalist, if you are not moving with mass media emotions, if you are not one to demand Social Justice you are likely a Political Slave to some degree.

Streets Thugs can beat people senseless for merely standing up for Free Speech, there can be Assassination attempts against anyone who backs the POTUS, you're a racist if you rather not see your history torn down. But one guy, who can be projected on you drives a car into a crowd and the entire media complex and street thugs jump on it to paint you all Racists, Bigots, Misogynists, Homophobes................. to name a few.

How do you peacefully fight back when this is the situation at hand ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hastur

Re: Modern Political Slavery

Post by Hastur » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:34 am

C-Mag wrote:Carlin had a great line at the end of Celtic Holocaust................. giving up Political Slavery to actual Slavery.

It made me think about our modern times. If you are not a Globalist, if you are not moving with mass media emotions, if you are not one to demand Social Justice you are likely a Political Slave to some degree.

Streets Thugs can beat people senseless for merely standing up for Free Speech, there can be Assassination attempts against anyone who backs the POTUS, you're a racist if you rather not see your history torn down. But one guy, who can be projected on you drives a car into a crowd and the entire media complex and street thugs jump on it to paint you all Racists, Bigots, Misogynists, Homophobes................. to name a few.

Step one would be to not drive more cars into crowds. And for heaven's sake don't shoot anyone.

And be funny.

The right is winning the humor war. That is telling a lot. The left just went and lost it's funny bone over the last decade. Looking back it's a bit uncanny. What happened? They used to be the funny ones. I think it might have to do with kicking downwards instead of upwards. They just come across as boring schoolyard bullies by now.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:39 am

Hastur wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Carlin had a great line at the end of Celtic Holocaust................. giving up Political Slavery to actual Slavery.

Step one would be to not drive more cars into crowds. And for heaven's sake don't shoot anyone.

And be funny.

The right is winning the humor war. That is telling a lot. The left just went and lost it's funny bone over the last decade. Looking back it's a bit uncanny. What happened? They used to be the funny ones. I think it might have to do with kicking downwards instead of upwards. They just come across as boring schoolyard bullies by now.

Yeah, the Left can commit all sorts of violent acts, but those that oppose the Left kill one person and the 'Right' are just as evil as they always told us.

You make a grand point about humor. To make your enemy a joke is valuable, but those that oppose the 'Establishment' have to find better ways. I personally think they need to expand their communications beyond the internet.
PLATA O PLOMO

katarn

Post by katarn » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:50 am

C-Mag wrote:
Hastur wrote:

And be funny.

Yeah, the Left can commit all sorts of violent acts, but those that oppose the Left kill one person and the 'Right' are just as evil as they always told us.

You make a grand point about humor. To make your enemy a joke is valuable, but those that oppose the 'Establishment' have to find better ways. I personally think they need to expand their communications beyond the internet.
There is some validity in the idea that murder is worse than assault. Of course, there have been many attempted murders on the left, like the Congressional baseball game shooting, but that the one on the right succeeded in such a fashion gives more credence to the idea that the far right radicals are more violent than the left ones.

Of course they aren't, for the very reason said above, and the now tiring lists of mob rioting and assaults (which the right seems to do as well, albeit to a lesser degree), but in all things public, perceptions matter as much or more than reality.
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:10 am

I get what you're saying.

Political Correctness would be an example of political slavery, you have the right to say what you want but political extremists will ensure you are ruined if you do..... see Michael Richards
PLATA O PLOMO