Board Tags

heydaralon

Re: Board Tags

Post by heydaralon » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:34 pm

Speaker has been sending me pm after pm calling me a jive ass and to get off the forum. I might leave if this keeps up srsly.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:16 am

I dindu nuffin. I's a good boy. Tryna go to school. Get my life on track.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:05 am

Martin Hash wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: The whole area is called "Free Speech Space."

We're getting most of our new lurker traffic from people who don't know who Dan Carlin is, they just read StA & Nuke then email me about how offended they are. I respond that this is NOT a "Safe Space," this forum is an unmoderated "Free Speech Space." There's a bunch of people who don't like that.
Share the emails, so that we may mock them.
The one I got last night would cause an avalanche of ridicule. I did all I could not to fuckin' tear their heart out, but I was professional...
The postmodern cultural marxists are lurking, but they're interested in power not debate, so they're going to you, as the de facto moderator of last resort, they can see it's not moderated regularly here, they might assume somebody who would normally be doing it is simply not being alerted to the "offense", their impulse is to seek the person they percieve as having the power to supress speech in any given venue, the whole concept of internet "moderator" being an Orwellian postmodernist construct in of itself, the purpose not being to moderate but rather to censor.

Unlikely that they even think of it consciously, they've just been indroctrinated to do this autonomously, as a reflex. they are informing you that they are "offended", but really that's meant as a warning, the assumption being that that is all they have to tell you and that alone will cause you to bend to their will, simply because you're afraid of them, "I'm offended" is now a de facto threat, they're just not used to encountering venues which will stand up to them anymore. If this site was some sort of corporate or government entity, "I'm offended" would be all it would have taken for them to seize some modicum of power.

If this were not the case, they wouldn't say anything, they'd just move on, the fact that they actually sent you those messages, gives them away as being PCM's, inherently.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:56 am

^^
Smitty is Woke AF.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:16 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Share the emails, so that we may mock them.
The one I got last night would cause an avalanche of ridicule. I did all I could not to fuckin' tear their heart out, but I was professional...
The postmodern cultural marxists are lurking, but they're interested in power not debate, so they're going to you, as the de facto moderator of last resort, they can see it's not moderated regularly here, they might assume somebody who would normally be doing it is simply not being alerted to the "offense", their impulse is to seek the person they percieve as having the power to supress speech in any given venue, the whole concept of internet "moderator" being an Orwellian postmodernist construct in of itself, the purpose not being to moderate but rather to censor.

Unlikely that they even think of it consciously, they've just been indroctrinated to do this autonomously, as a reflex. they are informing you that they are "offended", but really that's meant as a warning, the assumption being that that is all they have to tell you and that alone will cause you to bend to their will, simply because you're afraid of them, "I'm offended" is now a de facto threat, they're just not used to encountering venues which will stand up to them anymore. If this site was some sort of corporate or government entity, "I'm offended" would be all it would have taken for them to seize some modicum of power.

If this were not the case, they wouldn't say anything, they'd just move on, the fact that they actually sent you those messages, gives them away as being PCM's, inherently.

Any bets on how long this run will last until some fucking twit shuts us down for "offensive content"?

My guess is Martin's ISP and/or the DNS registry would be the way to go....are we static or dynamic/dns?

Speaking of which - are the current crop of fascist making any headway at controlling DNS? That's when things will get ugly...

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:20 am

The "I'm offended" attack seems to have really taken off since giant Google was shown to be totally susceptible to it. And the taking down of Confederate memorials is another indication of how successful the tactic is. The number of SJWs may have reached critical mass. We could easily be talking about Communism as a viable alternative to Capitalism
WA Democrat Party Logo.JPG
I brought up the WA State Democrat logo is the Communist Fist, and their slogan is to deny that the sitting president is legitimate, and was thoroughly rebuffed, first by people who were so clueless they did not know the Communist Fist, then that it wasn't important (I pointed out use of swastikas), and finally that "we shouldn't be talking about Communism when the real problem is racism." (Real quote.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:28 am

Martin Hash wrote:The "I'm offended" attack seems to have really taken off since giant Google was shown to be totally susceptible to it. And the taking down of Confederate memorials is another indication of how successful the tactic is. The number of SJWs may have reached critical mass. We could easily be talking about Communism as a viable alternative to CapitalismWA Democrat Party Logo.JPGI brought up the WA State Democrat logo is the Communist Fist, and their slogan is to deny that the sitting president is legitimate, and was thoroughly rebuffed, first by people who were so clueless they did not know the Communist Fist, then that it wasn't important (I pointed out use of swastikas), and finally that "we shouldn't be talking about Communism when the real problem is racism." (Real quote.)

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Com ... ORM=HDRSC2

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:29 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: The one I got last night would cause an avalanche of ridicule. I did all I could not to fuckin' tear their heart out, but I was professional...

Any bets on how long this run will last until some fucking twit shuts us down for "offensive content"?

My guess is Martin's ISP and/or the DNS registry would be the way to go....are we static or dynamic/dns?

Speaking of which - are the current crop of fascist making any headway at controlling DNS? That's when things will get ugly...
Looking at Cloudfire and Daily Stormer... They're there now. Sadly, things are about to get very weird in the world of information..
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:55 am

So - given that it's out in the open that the DNC has been infiltrated by, and is now controlled by, commies.....are the democrats on here still going to continue to be democrats? Is communism what you really want? and if so, why not just join the communist party? there's not point in hiding it anymore....

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:58 am

Zlaxer wrote:So - given that it's out in the open that the DNC has been infiltrated by, and is now controlled by, commies.....are the democrats on here still going to continue to be democrats? Is communism what you really want? and if so, why not just join the communist party? there's not point in hiding it anymore....
There's a long, long distance between social marxism and economic communism. If not in practice, certainly in belief.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0