Board Tags

Alexander PhiAlipson

Re: Board Tags

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:00 am

Maybe this would be a good time to just give a little applause to Martin Hash for allowing us this free speech space at his own expense and possible detriment.
:clap:

Could this be his way to find fame?
:think:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:03 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:So - given that it's out in the open that the DNC has been infiltrated by, and is now controlled by, commies.....are the democrats on here still going to continue to be democrats? Is communism what you really want? and if so, why not just join the communist party? there's not point in hiding it anymore....
There's a long, long distance between social marxism and economic communism. If not in practice, certainly in belief.

OK - you still going to vote DNC given what the party has morphed into?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:03 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Maybe this would be a good time to just give a little applause to Martin Hash for allowing us this free speech space at his own expense and possible detriment.

Nope.
He's cursed with obscurity because the gods have a wicked sense of humor.

It's like a fable . . . he's granted all the academic success and business success he could ever ask for, but the catch is that no one else will ever know of it.
:twisted:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:05 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Maybe this would be a good time to just give a little applause to Martin Hash for allowing us this free speech space at his own expense and possible detriment.

:goteam: :drunk:

Also - I need to shitpost more. I dun wanna be a Hwen (daralon is gonna yell at me :cry: )
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:06 am

Yeah what kind of Bostonian doesn't shit talk? Sad!

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:24 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Seems to be post count related: Hence, we are all aiming for the respect earned with achieving Nuke status.
Is there a list?
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:26 am

I know, I know. I have this horrible habit of trying to think about what I say before it comes out of my mouth. Worst. Bostonian. Ever.

Technically, I'm not even from the Boston-area, but we all know MA = Boston. :snicker:
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:36 am

Zlaxer wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:So - given that it's out in the open that the DNC has been infiltrated by, and is now controlled by, commies.....are the democrats on here still going to continue to be democrats? Is communism what you really want? and if so, why not just join the communist party? there's not point in hiding it anymore....
There's a long, long distance between social marxism and economic communism. If not in practice, certainly in belief.

I voted for Obama once, and would have voted for Bernie. I'm not the people you need to poll for insight on that.

My personal prediction though, would be that the Left and the Right continue to double down, until either:

A - an existential crisis pulls us back together

B - an economic collapse destroys the society

C - somebody finally takes it "too far" for the Middle, and order is restored by force.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:38 am

Hear, hear. Good man, Hashie.

We haven't given him enough kudos, since the initial blush of relief on finding our new home here. It's a good thing he's doing.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:44 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I voted for Obama once, and would have voted for Bernie. I'm not the people you need to poll for insight on that.

My personal prediction though, would be that the Left and the Right continue to double down, until either:

A - an existential crisis pulls us back together

B - an economic collapse destroys the society

C - somebody finally takes it "too far" for the Middle, and order is restored by force.

So you're ok with voting for a hack who promotes hatred?