Board Tags

SuburbanFarmer

Board Tags

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:51 pm

What's with the tags under our screen names now? New feature?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Penner

Re: Board Tags

Post by Penner » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:57 pm

Thanks for pointing that out. I never noticed that until I read your post. Mine says "Trek" yours says "Smitty" and who has "Penner"?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:00 pm

Nobody has penner. You're a beta

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:04 pm

Seems to be post count related: Hence, we are all aiming for the respect earned with achieving Nuke status.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:07 pm

I like it
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:08 pm

Does anyone remember what was the top tier status way back in the DCF days?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:09 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Seems to be post count related: Hence, we are all aiming for the respect earned with achieving Nuke status.
Until you faggots start generating content instead of getting into the same retarded arguments over and over again, that will never happen.

I like talking with you though. At least you're honest and aren't trying to shut me down.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm

Nukedog wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Seems to be post count related: Hence, we are all aiming for the respect earned with achieving Nuke status.
Until you faggots start generating content instead of getting into the same retarded arguments over and over again, that will never happen.

I like talking with you though. At least you're honest and aren't trying to shut me down.
I endeavor every day to un-faggotize my posting habits. I'm just not really a creative type, so content is hard for me. I could start dropping more MSM articles around this place I guess. You guys ever hear of a little underground rag called the Associated Press? Wild stuff... very edgy.

I'm a true lefty. I've never encountered a position I couldn't relate to.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

katarn

Post by katarn » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:28 pm

How are they related? And why don't all users have them? I checked the member list to see if it was just next highest post count (a dubious idea from the start), and saw that Dr Youth has none. Can we get Hash in here?
Edit: I saw posting that I have none either.
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:35 pm

katarn wrote:
How are they related? And why don't all users have them? I checked the member list to see if it was just next highest post count (a dubious idea from the start), and saw that Dr Youth has none. Can we get Hash in here?
Edit: I saw posting that I have none either.
I think it starts with the 1,000 post. I was checking around and I noticed that the people with less than a 1,000 post do not have anything.