How to fuck with google

Ex-California

Re: How to fuck with google

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:37 pm

Nukedog wrote:As many of you are aware, a Google™ employee was justifiably fired for publishing a sexist diatribe denouncing the prowess of female employees working for the massive tech giant. The memo perpetuated common misconception that there are biological differences between women and men, a claim we all know to be false. The memo isn’t linked here as it may harm to readers. In fact, many of the ferocious women working at Google™ were too upset to come to work today because of it (we wish them all a speedy recovery).

We can all agree that the firing of the author was a good first step, but it is simply not enough. The memo was circulated all over the company and it is shocking how many sexist men failed to immediately turn in the author. Even worse, some at the company agreed with the misogynistic views expressed in the memo! This is unacceptable, especially from an esteemed company. Google™ needs to purge all employees who sat idly by, forwarded, or agreed with the contents of the sexist message.

The hate speech in the memo was reminiscent of Aldof Hitler’s Mein Kampf, which was responsible for the death of over six million jews during the second world war. We cannot be bystanders to such atrocities. Join us in demanding that Google™ exposes and fires all employees who did not denounce the memo.

If Google™ takes diversity seriously, they will commit to this purging of unfit employees. This will ensure an equal and diverse workforce free from conflicting opinions. They can then hire smart minority women programmers, like the female African American’s who started NASA. It is a win for the company and society.
>#PurgeGoogle
WE WUZ KANGS
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:55 pm

Send this to google. Get it trending.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:02 pm

Fuck man Bing sucks but I have to do it

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:04 pm

lol @ safari. Pleb

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:08 pm

Nukedog wrote:lol @ safari. Pleb
I'm an Apple fag

I like to have my shit in the same "ecosystem"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:12 pm

'fagosystem'

nah but I've been using an iphone for years. I genuinely hate it now. Whenver this thing dies or gets stolen I'm going to android.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:14 pm

Seriously Bing is cancer. Don't do it. DuckDuckGo is my new search engine.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:21 pm

Nukedog wrote:'fagosystem'

nah but I've been using an iphone for years. I genuinely hate it now. Whenver this thing dies or gets stolen I'm going to android.
Man I don't think there is a good answer. I had a couple Androids and they were Ebola; an iPhone was like a breath of fresh air

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:22 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Seriously Bing is cancer. Don't do it. DuckDuckGo is my new search engine.
Good to know. Changing now

I tried Bing for a couple searches and it was cancer for sure

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:04 pm

Just so I know, am I bringing about the end of western civilisation by using Firefox?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.