I just got fired for perpetuating gender stereotypes

SuburbanFarmer

Re: I just got fired for perpetuating gender stereotypes

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:24 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:The Alt-Right is creating an alternative to Patreon[/url], organized by Pat Dickinson, in which only right wing causes get funded and progressives/marxists are locked out.
So, it's Patreon, but intentionally only taking money from half the population. That sounds like a winner :lol:

Isn't that what Patreon does, genius?
Not that I'm aware of... source?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:27 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
So, it's Patreon, but intentionally only taking money from half the population. That sounds like a winner :lol:

They just defunded a slew of people on the right, dude. Laura Southern got defunded because she interviewed people who were confronting the illegal human traffickers in those NGO ships off the coast of Africa. They defunded Kyle Chapman's attempt to pay for his legal fees, but not the crusty beaver whore who dressed up like Antifa to attack people with glass bottles and explosives for going to a free speech rally.

Get over yourself. You already know this.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:30 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

They just defunded a slew of people on the right, dude. Laura Southern got defunded because she interviewed people who were confronting the illegal human traffickers in those NGO ships off the coast of Africa. They defunded Kyle Chapman's attempt to pay for his legal fees, but not the crusty beaver whore who dressed up like Antifa to attack people with glass bottles and explosives for going to a free speech rally.

No I did not. But, if they are in fact censoring their service based on politics, then I'll join you in being annoyed with them.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:44 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

No I did not. But, if they are in fact censoring their service based on politics, then I'll join you in being annoyed with them.

They have been doing it for a while now.

Meanwhile social media sites are deplatforming people for expressing opinions they don't like. Jordan Peterson just had all his Google accounts shut down, for example.

We already are here, man. We need to divide up.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:47 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Meanwhile social media sites are deplatforming people for expressing opinions they don't like. Jordan Peterson just had all his Google accounts shut down, for example.

We can agree that there's a major problem here, but your solution is ridiculous. It has to be resolved.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:48 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

We can agree that there's a major problem here, but your solution is ridiculous. It has to be resolved.

This is a resolution. The alternative is forcing people to do business with people they don't like. If Facebook doesn't want us on their platform, then that's their business. We need our own businesses now. We need our own social media and crowdfunding systems that are not open to the left.

If I built something like Patreon, I sure as shit wouldn't agree to help fund Antifa girl. I wouldn't fund most of this degeneracy on the left. I don't begrudge them for behaving like this. I think we should do the same thing.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:51 am

Speaker to Animals wrote: The alternative is forcing people to do business with people they don't like.
Right there. How is this argument different from Google's?

When you're a grown-up, you have to deal with people you don't like. That's life, snowflake.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:53 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote: The alternative is forcing people to do business with people they don't like.

When you're a grown-up, you have to deal with people you don't like. That's life, snowflake.

I just said it's not. If Google wants to fire all the people who don't subscribe to marxism and globalism, then that's their business. I think they are retarded for it, and I would seriously liquidate any long position I had in that company right now, but whatever. I do happen to think we need more of this splitting up.

The worse this gets on social media and crowd funding, the closer we get to building our own shit and locking the progressives out of it. Nor can progressives bitch and whine that they got fired because of their politics. They are all for that shit.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:54 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I just said it's not. If Google wants to fire all the people who don't subscribe to marxism and globalism, then that's their business. I think they are retarded for it, and I would seriously liquidate any long position I had in that company right now, but whatever. I do happen to think we need more of this splitting up.

The worse this gets on social media and crowd funding, the closer we get to building our own shit and locking the progressives out of it. Nor can progressives bitch and whine that they got fired because of their politics. They are all for that shit.
So, your plan is to show them that they're wrong by doing more of the thing that they're wrong about.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:01 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

So, your plan is to show them that they're wrong by doing more of the thing that they're wrong about.

They aren't wrong for wanting to hire people that comport with their politics in their own business. They are wrong because their politics are going to destroy that business (and society along with it eventually).

We need to triage this shit as soon as possible.