I just got fired for perpetuating gender stereotypes

TheReal_ND

I just got fired for perpetuating gender stereotypes

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:44 am

What am I going to do with my college degree now?

Montegriffo

Re: I just got fired for perpetuating gender stereotypes

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:47 am

Need more information.......
edit
Oh I see, you are talking about Google. I thought you meant you. :oops:
Last edited by Montegriffo on Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:57 am

"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:16 am

So when will the other dissenting minds be marched off for re-educatio... I mean, scheduled for diversity sensitivity training?
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:31 am

We need to start splitting up the economy. Let them have their companies and we will have ours. I don't know how much longer this has to go on before most people realize these are irreconcilable differences, but this is getting absurd.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:50 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:We need to start splitting up the economy. Let them have their companies and we will have ours. I don't know how much longer this has to go on before most people realize these are irreconcilable differences, but this is getting absurd.
:lol: How exactly is that supposed to work?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:57 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:We need to start splitting up the economy. Let them have their companies and we will have ours. I don't know how much longer this has to go on before most people realize these are irreconcilable differences, but this is getting absurd.
:lol: How exactly is that supposed to work?

It's already happening.

The Alt-Right is creating an alternative to Patreon, organized by Pat Dickinson, in which only right wing causes get funded and progressives/marxists are locked out.

There already exists a right wing alternative to Reddit (Voat). The right alternative to Twitter is Gab.

People are bailing on Facebook in large numbers since the purges and social engineering began.

The search engine war is only just now starting to ramp up with Google trying to manipulate search results to manipulate their users. Somebody is going to counter that eventually.

As far as how it works for the rest of the economy, it works exactly like Google works against people who are not progressives: progressives get fired for not fitting into the culture. It's that simple. If you express ideas that are in conflict with the conservative culture of the organization, then you get fired. Seems fair to me.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:11 am

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:05 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:The Alt-Right is creating an alternative to Patreon[/url], organized by Pat Dickinson, in which only right wing causes get funded and progressives/marxists are locked out.
So, it's Patreon, but intentionally only taking money from half the population. That sounds like a winner :lol:

Creating alternate social media sites is cute and all, but that's a pretty far cry from 'separating the economy'. It sounds more like politically insulating yourself from other opinions. :dance:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:23 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:The Alt-Right is creating an alternative to Patreon[/url], organized by Pat Dickinson, in which only right wing causes get funded and progressives/marxists are locked out.
So, it's Patreon, but intentionally only taking money from half the population. That sounds like a winner :lol:

Isn't that what Patreon does, genius?