The State as an Opponent and how I Loved to Embrace Diversity

TheReal_ND

The State as an Opponent and how I Loved to Embrace Diversity

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:05 am

I believe the state is a function of We the People and I find it amusing how it has nothing to do with normal people anymore. I used to be worried about the state going off the rails but the more of it I see, the more clear it is it's simply gone insane. My point is that we are running the state to cuck ourselves. Really the importation of foreigners seems to be the sticking point concerning how off the rails we have become but I'm not even sure we don't do it to save ourselves from ourselves sometimes. One thing is for sure though, as the ethnic majority of this country is replaced over time the state is going to become very comical to watch. Worried about the FBI stopping you from carrying guns and ammo on a plane? Worry no more Muslim identifier, the FBI has to have twelve diversity in the workplace meetings a month. I mean fuck just get busted with espionage and call yourself a trans queer and then next president will pardon you. The more I think about it the more clear it is that We the People have become insane. I'm not entirely sure we haven't been egged along to this point in time by hostile outside forces but I am quite sure we lost the plot. Thoughts?

pineapplemike

Re: The State as an Opponent and how I Loved to Embrace Diversity

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:17 am

I'm with ya in agreeing that the federal government has become a self-serving entity and that 'we the people' are getting boned more and more, but I was under the impression that the FBI was targeting Muslims for being Muslim, not giving them a pass for being Muslim :?:
The National Security Agency and FBI have covertly monitored the emails of prominent Muslim-Americans—including a political candidate and several civil rights activists, academics, and lawyers—under secretive procedures intended to target terrorists and foreign spies.
https://theintercept.com/2014/07/09/under-surveillance/

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:19 am

Why shouldn't they show heightened scrutiny towards Muslims? Is the entire world at war with Hindus? What about Buddhists? No? Looks like only one group is at war with every other group, and that's Muslims.

Where do you find Muslims where there's not a problem? I can't think of one. From the Philippines to New York to London to Moscow, and down into Africa, Muslims are killing people for not being Muslims.

Obviously there is something about that religion that fosters violence, and one need only actually read the texts and study history to see why.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:30 am

I have no problem with enhanced scrutiny for Muslims, but I expect their civil liberties to be protected if they're American citizens.
“I just don’t know why,” says Faisal Gill, whose AOL and Yahoo! email accounts were monitored while he was a Republican candidate for the Virginia House of Delegates. “I’ve done everything in my life to be patriotic. I served in the Navy, served in the government, was active in my community—I’ve done everything that a good citizen, in my opinion, should do.”
Doesn't seem right to me

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:16 pm

pineapplemike wrote:I have no problem with enhanced scrutiny for Muslims, but I expect their civil liberties to be protected if they're American citizens.
“I just don’t know why,” says Faisal Gill, whose AOL and Yahoo! email accounts were monitored while he was a Republican candidate for the Virginia House of Delegates. “I’ve done everything in my life to be patriotic. I served in the Navy, served in the government, was active in my community—I’ve done everything that a good citizen, in my opinion, should do.”
Doesn't seem right to me
Was that because he was muslim or because he was republican or a political canididate period?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:23 pm

Gill professed himself shocked to discover that the FBI was monitoring his communications, and posited that it was due to his religion (Gill is a Muslim originally born in Karachi Pakistan). Gill limited his discussion of the controversy regarding his tenure at the Department of Homeland Security to describing it as the effect of “a Salon article” regarding Gill’s association as a “spokesman” with The American Muslim Council and the Islamic Institute, and having met convicted Al Qaeda financier Adurrahman Alamoudi a few times and that Alamoudi was arrested for attempting to assassinate the then Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.

Gill did not bother to mention that Alamoudi was in fact the founder of the American Muslim Council, and a financial supporter of the Islamic Institute and an open supporter of Hamas and Hezbollah. Nor did Gill note that Alamoudi was identified as being a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation terrorism financing Trial. The Islamic Institute was established by Republican activist Grover Norquist (for an exhaustive statement of facts on Alamoudi and Norquist’s MB associations see CSP Press’s “Agent of Influence: Grover Norquist and the Assault on the Right), with whom Gill was also associated.

As the author of that Salon.com article, Mary Jacoby noted at the time:
“The ties among Alamoudi, the Muslim Brotherhood and Gill help explain why officials are concerned about whether Gill was adequately vetted. These relationships are difficult to understand without immersion in the indictments, court transcripts and case exhibits; the concerned officials said they fear that busy political operatives in the administration simply do not grasp the national-security issues at stake. “There’s an overall denial in the administration that the agenda being pushed by Norquist might be a problem,” one official said. “It’s so absurd that a Grover Norquist person could even be close to something like this. That’s really what’s so insidious.”
The revelation that Faisal Gill was surveilled at the request of the FBI ought to have been vindication of the questions raised regarding his background and troubling associations.Indeed of the seven individual Muslim leaders mentioned by Glenn Greenwald in the piece exposing Gill’s surveillance, two (Anwar Alwaki and Samir Khan) were Al Qaeda terrorists killed by hellfire missiles, and four out of remaining five were individuals, like Gill, with known or suspected ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. (The fifth is known to have ties to Iranian government front organizations.)

Indeed of the other three individuals, Asim Ghafoor worked closely together with Gill, and the two were partners together at Gill’s law firm. Ghafoor was also the spokesman for a foundation (Global Relief Foundation) designated for financing Al Qaeda. Global Relief Foundation was also one of the charities CAIR (headed by Nihad Awad, also among those surveilled according to Greenwald) directed donations to following 9/11.

Indeed, far from showing that the U.S. government engaged in surveilling Muslim who have absolutely nothing in common except their faith as Gill alleges, the reality is that the individuals have EVERYTHING in common, most especially a series of overlapping associations and connections which has the Muslim Brotherhood as the pivot point. Yet its precisely the surveillance reevaluation which is now being used as an excuse to rehabilitate Gill’s image as a noble victim of government surveillance overreach.

https://counterjihadreport.com/tag/faisal-gill/

Seems like the FBI were doing their jobs to me.

I realize it's a hard thing to accept, but Islam really is a threat to our civilization. It always has been.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:26 pm

Oh, interesting. Well, fuck that guy

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:09 pm

He dindu nuffin.