NFL 2017

SuburbanFarmer

Re: NFL 2017

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:17 am

C-Mag wrote::dance:

You know Brady would have caught that if the Refs didn't cheat him.
I want to know whether they would have run that play without Foles pulling it off in the 2nd. Some kind of dumbass "we can do it to" thing...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:26 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I want to know whether they would have run that play without Foles pulling it off in the 2nd. Some kind of dumbass "we can do it to" thing...

+1
I think you're right.

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:23 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Pats tried it first then the Eagles.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:31 pm

Haumana wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Thanks for the Clarification............. I'm sure the Eagles would never had tried it if they didn't know they had the Refs in their back pocket.

You know, Belichick and the New England coaching staff really F'd up this Superbowl. They really suck. The Patriots were the favorites going in to win the whole thing, and the Eagles were the lowest odds team. Eagles weren't even supposed to get out of their first game with a win.

Patriots played so poorly they lost to what amounts to a JV team
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:10 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Haumana wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Thanks for the Clarification............. I'm sure the Eagles would never had tried it if they didn't know they had the Refs in their back pocket.

You know, Belichick and the New England coaching staff really F'd up this Superbowl. They really suck. The Patriots were the favorites going in to win the whole thing, and the Eagles were the lowest odds team. Eagles weren't even supposed to get out of their first game with a win.

Don't know about all that. It was the only game I watched all season this year. Foles seems to thrive in that type of chaotic environment though and I have always like Alshon. I guess defense was supposed to play a bigger role in the game. It was a fun watch for me as someone who couldn't care less which team won.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:12 pm

Just treating the Pats like every other team is treated.

Losing QB and coach is usually roasted. Losing QB walks off the field pouting like Cam Newton, he deserves weeks of sports talking heads calling for his head or defending him. Belichick, Brady and the Patriots lost to far inferior team. A team with no tradition of winning and without their starting QB.

If Belichick is the greatest coach ever, what's he doing getting outcoached by a second year coach?

If Brady is the best ever, what's he doing losing to a backup that been passed around the league more than Tara Reid?
PLATA O PLOMO

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:19 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Haumana wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Not to mention that Foles is a backup QB. He is a bench warmer that was able to outplay Brady.

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:23 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:22 pm

Penner wrote:Image

Quality Meme :clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:23 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Penner wrote:Image

Quality Meme :clap:
Naw, that meme was far more appropriate for the last Superbowl. New England never had the lead in this game.