NFL 2017

C-Mag

Re: NFL 2017

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:59 am

Penner wrote:
Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
What your saying is, the refs should have flagged the Eagles 8 times for 85 yards and the Patriots once.................... or were the Patriots so fucking wonderful the should never be fucking flagged.
The Pats can't win when the refs only cheat for them a little bit. That's his complaint.
Pats can't win when they don't cheat. It's Spygate all over again, IMO. With Spygate, they cheated their way to a "perfect" season and Goodall did jack shit to punish them. At least the Saint's coach was suspended for a year but nothing happened to Belicheck, and they went to the Super Bowl that year and lost as well.
+1

+1

It's so bad, in one of the photos I posted the Pats are behind in a game. Late in the game with seconds left NE passes over the middle. The official time clock just pauses at :01 seconds, I counted off 3 seconds easily it just hung at :01. That's not the shocking part. The shock is that it is Boomer Esiason the commentator calls it 'Gillette Time'. It's so common the league have names for these little cheating tools the Patriots use.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:02 am

The Conservative wrote:Seems to me I was right, the Patriots were screwed out of the SuperBowl by the refs.

https://nesn.com/2018/02/should-eagles- ... hail-mary/
While flags rarely are thrown in the end zone on Hail Marys, Chris Hogan getting demolished definitely qualifies as a penalty that should have been called. If the ball was in the air when Hogan was hammered, the Patriots would have gotten one more shot from Philadelphia’s 38-yard line, and if it was just an illegal contact penalty, Brady would have had one more throw from the Eagles’ 46-yard line.

https://nesn.com/2018/02/mike-pereira-s ... rick-play/
“Philly Special” trick play that resulted in quarterback Nick Foles catching a touchdown right before halftime, and Mike Pereira, the NFL’s former vice president of officiating, believes the officials got the call wrong.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:04 am

:lol: ^^^^

:violin: :violin: :violin:
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:34 am

C-Mag wrote:
Penner wrote:
Kath wrote: The Pats can't win when the refs only cheat for them a little bit. That's his complaint.
Pats can't win when they don't cheat. It's Spygate all over again, IMO. With Spygate, they cheated their way to a "perfect" season and Goodall did jack shit to punish them. At least the Saint's coach was suspended for a year but nothing happened to Belicheck, and they went to the Super Bowl that year and lost as well.
+1

+1

It's so bad, in one of the photos I posted the Pats are behind in a game. Late in the game with seconds left NE passes over the middle. The official time clock just pauses at :01 seconds, I counted off 3 seconds easily it just hung at :01. That's not the shocking part. The shock is that it is Boomer Esiason the commentator calls it 'Gillette Time'. It's so common the league have names for these little cheating tools the Patriots use.
I remember seeing this many times in Pats games. it's just accepted practice, at this point.

The Pats aren't that fucking good, they have a pile of little advantages granted every week.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:40 am

Yep, in a very close league small advantages make a difference. Look at their SB wins and most the playoff wins......... rarely do they blow anyone out. Great teams blow people out. Dallas early 90s, Niners, Steelers, Raiders.

The Jacksonville playoff game was a perfect example Pats are out of it in the first half, then, what was it 3 consective penalties got NE in scoring position.

All teams look for every advantage they can get, even color outside the lines. The difference with NE is that they have structurally set up their organization with ways to cheat. Time keepers, placement of the replay scoreboard, and the biggest of them all is headset communications.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:34 pm

Funny how you are all hating on the pats so hard for things that your teams did too. Amusing that...

I just love the self-hatred here.

Oh and a heads up, just Because it's two weeks later, and this place decides to accept the results. The real sports community (not you hacks) are still talking about it.

I still sense sour grapes all around because even when your teams cheat you can't beat the pats. It takes an outside force like the refs to make that happen.

For if you've noticed, most of the Pats losses were due to bad ref calls.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:35 pm

Btw, still waiting for the links for the stats you claimed...
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:35 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:Seems to me I was right, the Patriots were screwed out of the SuperBowl by the refs.

https://nesn.com/2018/02/should-eagles- ... hail-mary/
While flags rarely are thrown in the end zone on Hail Marys, Chris Hogan getting demolished definitely qualifies as a penalty that should have been called. If the ball was in the air when Hogan was hammered, the Patriots would have gotten one more shot from Philadelphia’s 38-yard line, and if it was just an illegal contact penalty, Brady would have had one more throw from the Eagles’ 46-yard line.

https://nesn.com/2018/02/mike-pereira-s ... rick-play/
“Philly Special” trick play that resulted in quarterback Nick Foles catching a touchdown right before halftime, and Mike Pereira, the NFL’s former vice president of officiating, believes the officials got the call wrong.
Says the one member who's team cheats more than almost half the league combined, and is rooting for a team that hasn't seen/won the super bowl how long?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:46 pm

The Conservative wrote:Btw, still waiting for the links for the stats you claimed...
WTF are you talking about.
I posted NFL penalty stats............. not good enough for you ?

What stats do you have that the refs 'cheated' the Patriots.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:45 pm

The Conservative wrote:Funny how you are all hating on the pats so hard for things that your teams did too. Amusing that...

I just love the self-hatred here.

Oh and a heads up, just Because it's two weeks later, and this place decides to accept the results. The real sports community (not you hacks) are still talking about it.

I still sense sour grapes all around because even when your teams cheat you can't beat the pats. It takes an outside force like the refs to make that happen.

For if you've noticed, most of the Pats losses were due to bad ref calls.
Because they know that Pats fans are whiny bitches and will listen o them stirring up controversy.

As I said: the refs fuck up every. Single. Game. You weren’t complaining when the last few dozen went your way.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0