NFL 2017

SuburbanFarmer

Re: NFL 2017

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:34 pm

The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:22 - 5 The number of times Opponents and - Patriots were penalized in the Playoffs including Superbowl

165 - 52 The number of yards Opponents and - Patriots were penalized in the Playoffs including Superbowl

During the Playoffs the Patriots were only flagged for approximately one-third of their season average in penalties and yards. The Patriots average over 5 penalties a game through the season and in the entire post season they were only flagged 5 times.

Don't fucking talk about the Patriots getting poor treatment from the Refs, from the Tuck game thru the last Superbowl the Patriots have gotten favorable treatment.
Proof, your word is shit when it comes to this, and you know it.

Tell me without a doubt that the refs didn't screw up in the Superbowl.
THEY SCREW UP EVERY FUCKING GAME
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:35 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote::lol:
You realize two teams in the Superbowl were monitored by the referees ? Pointing out one side of the equation is bullshit when your Cheatriots were penalized once for 5 yards, and there was easily 2 pass interference calls missed on the Patriots and at least 2 holding calls the Patriots were given a favorable judgement on.
When the Patriots should have had a second chance and the fact that the TD shouldn't have counted the way they it was played out... remind me again...how much did the Patriots lose by?

If both were called as it should have been, the Patriots would have had at least one possibly two chances to win, on top of that the Eagles probably would not have had that touchdown, and they may only have had a kick... the Pats probably would have won. Sorry, but this Superbowl was tainted.
Every fan of the other 31 teams has sat through far worse year after year, and you're in here 2 weeks later, whining about an iffy call in your 6th superbowl?

And yet ESPN and others are saying the refs got it wrong, and the Patriots were screwed, who am I to believe? You, with a trackrecord so bad that even a broken clock is right more than you are...

I watched the game, and saw blatent bad calls or no calls at all... if you can't agree that it happened, then you are not just a political hack, but a hack in general.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:36 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:22 - 5 The number of times Opponents and - Patriots were penalized in the Playoffs including Superbowl

165 - 52 The number of yards Opponents and - Patriots were penalized in the Playoffs including Superbowl

During the Playoffs the Patriots were only flagged for approximately one-third of their season average in penalties and yards. The Patriots average over 5 penalties a game through the season and in the entire post season they were only flagged 5 times.

Don't fucking talk about the Patriots getting poor treatment from the Refs, from the Tuck game thru the last Superbowl the Patriots have gotten favorable treatment.

THEY SCREW UP EVERY FUCKING GAME
Not what I said for you to confirm...
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:36 pm

Well, at least we know one thing you have in common with RDJ, you are both fucking hypocrites.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:46 pm

Superbowl 52 - Patriots are confused and not ready and magically get more time added to the play clock

And a bunch more here

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:52 pm

The Conservative wrote:

It's not my Shit Word, it's Official NFL Statistics! The NFL's own Numbers say the Patriots were only flagged 33% of their normal number throughout the playoffs.............. Now, should we go through the Superbowl and count how many fucking calls the Refs kept the flag in their pocket for the Patriots? Or do you really fucking believe the Patriots committed one minor 5 yard penalty in the entire game.

Without a Doubt................. The Refs were too lenient on the Patriots in the Superbowl.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:20 pm

C-Mag wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

It's not my Shit Word, it's Official NFL Statistics! The NFL's own Numbers say the Patriots were only flagged 33% of their normal number throughout the playoffs.............. Now, should we go through the Superbowl and count how many fucking calls the Refs kept the flag in their pocket for the Patriots? Or do you really fucking believe the Patriots committed one minor 5 yard penalty in the entire game.

Without a Doubt................. The Refs were too lenient on the Patriots in the Superbowl.

Link, I've provided plenty, you are still talking out of your ass.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:39 am

The Conservative wrote: Link, I've provided plenty, you are still talking out of your ass.
I already looked at your Homer website. :roll:

I'm not arguing that flags should not have been thrown on those two plays. What I'm saying is you are Cherry Picking 2 Plays that adversely affected your team. The chosen 2 plays being flagged for the Pats ≠ the Patriots being cheated out of a victory. Perhaps an attempt at a victory.

How in the Fuck can you say the Patriots got a raw job by the Refs when Eagles were flagged 6 times to 1.

What your saying is, the refs should have flagged the Eagles 8 times for 85 yards and the Patriots once.................... or were the Patriots so fucking wonderful the should never be fucking flagged.
PLATA O PLOMO

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:03 am

C-Mag wrote:
What your saying is, the refs should have flagged the Eagles 8 times for 85 yards and the Patriots once.................... or were the Patriots so fucking wonderful the should never be fucking flagged.
The Pats can't win when the refs only cheat for them a little bit. That's his complaint.
Account abandoned.

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:59 am

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
The Pats can't win when the refs only cheat for them a little bit. That's his complaint.
Pats can't win when they don't cheat. It's Spygate all over again, IMO. With Spygate, they cheated their way to a "perfect" season and Goodall did jack shit to punish them. At least the Saint's coach was suspended for a year but nothing happened to Belicheck, and they went to the Super Bowl that year and lost as well.