NFL 2017

Kazmyr

Re: NFL 2017

Post by Kazmyr » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:38 am

I disappear for lunch and Capps swoops in and does all the work (probably better than I would have, to boot).
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:40 am

StCapps wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:But I can say with certainty that if you put Manning on the Patriots all those years, they'd have 3 perfect seasons by now.
I can say with certainty that is complete nonsense, based on nothing but your subjectivity, which as I say is questionable, given how much you hate Brady and the Pats, you are wearing rose colored glasses.
I admit that I do kinda hate the Patriots. Fake turf, and crowning Brady as the GOAT for the past 5 years, when he's obviously on a championship team regardless, has gotten pretty intolerable. Belichik and Co. are unbelievably good, to the point that you could probably toss Jay Cutler in there and win every other super bowl.

Brady is one of the elites, and I've seen some amazing things out of him. But overall, he's simply not the GOAT - it's that simple.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:42 am

GCF's anti-Brady arguments are about as compelling as his anti-military spending "everything is useless or obsolete" arguments. Dude has been off his game lately, indulging in some his weakest arguments, all while thinking he's actually making a great case.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:43 am

StCapps wrote:GCF's anti-Brady arguments are about as compelling as his anti-military spending "everything is useless or obsolete" arguments. Dude has been off his game lately, indulging in some his weakest arguments, all while thinking he's actually making a great case.
Thanks for your time.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:46 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:GCF's anti-Brady arguments are about as compelling as his anti-military spending "everything is useless or obsolete" arguments. Dude has been off his game lately, indulging in some his weakest arguments, all while thinking he's actually making a great case.
Thanks for your time.
"Jay Cutler could have won, the Pats are so good", I mean that's as terrible an argument as you can get, not sure I've ever heard a worse argument, ever, can't think of worse one off the top of my head anyway, and you've made some real dumb ones lately, so that's saying something. Call Guinness, we might have a new record.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:46 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:But I can say with certainty that if you put Manning on the Patriots all those years, they'd have 3 perfect seasons by now.
I can say with certainty that is complete nonsense, based on nothing but your subjectivity, which as I say is questionable, given how much you hate Brady and the Pats, you are wearing rose colored glasses.
I admit that I do kinda hate the Patriots. Fake turf, and crowning Brady as the GOAT for the past 5 years, when he's obviously on a championship team regardless, has gotten pretty intolerable. Belichik and Co. are unbelievably good, to the point that you could probably toss Jay Cutler in there and win every other super bowl.

Brady is one of the elites, and I've seen some amazing things out of him. But overall, he's simply not the GOAT - it's that simple.
Jay Cutler? Seriously?

The Patriots do not have nearly the same success with Cutler helming that offense. Period. To say that team "wins every other Super Bowl" with him is silly.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:47 am

Worst. Argument. Ever.

Jay Cutler. What a clown.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:48 am

Kazmyr wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:I can say with certainty that is complete nonsense, based on nothing but your subjectivity, which as I say is questionable, given how much you hate Brady and the Pats, you are wearing rose colored glasses.

Jay Cutler? Seriously?

The Patriots do not have nearly the same success with Cutler helming that offense. Period. To say that team "wins every other Super Bowl" with him is silly.
He was a top-tier quarterback, with paper-mache in front of him. Bears should have had a couple of those Bowl-spots opposite the Pats, but we were busy wheeling out stretchers for our QB. Now, he's just a half-speed, dejected has-been walking.

I hate McKaskey more than anyone in football, save Goodell.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:51 am

Cutler is trash and we knew that before he got to Chicago. Jay Cutler couldn't have won a Super Bowl on any team, he's nowhere good enough, and he never was. The Bears were also nowhere near good enough to go to Super Bowl during any of Cutler's years on the team, god you are delusional. You opinion on all matters football can't be trusted if you actually believe what you are saying right now.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:52 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
He was a top-tier quarterback, with paper-mache in front of him. Bears should have had a couple of those Bowl-spots opposite the Pats, but we were busy wheeling out stretchers for our QB. Now, he's just a half-speed, dejected has-been walking.

I hate McKaskey more than anyone in football, save Goodell.
Jay Cutler was a mediocre talent, with shit-for-brains when it came to decision making. A season's worth of shitty decisions for Tom Brady is called the 1st Half for Cutler.