Announcing Year 3 of DCF/MHF Fantasy Football League

clubgop

Re: Announcing Year 3 of DCF/MHF Fantasy Football League

Post by clubgop » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:57 am

Fife wrote:6'2" AND WELL BUILT

That should be the new name for the 1st place trophy, clubby.
Catch rule. Nope, gonna stay boring there. Everybody wants the championship gotta make the others interesting.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:00 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Fake news. I watched a grand total of 1 hour of ESPN or NFLN this year, outside of actual games. Which I watched probably 10 of.

I know football and fantasy football better than you know your girlfriend-hand. Deal with it, scrub.
Huh uh, everything you say is a lie. Undercover hack bitch why not be an undercover sports radio junkie. You admit it in the next sentence. You didn't learn this by osmosis, you learned this by taking in the info and keeping up to date, it's ok to be an informed sports junkie.
Can’t stand sports radio. I’ve watched and coached the game for 20 years now. I know what makes a successful team/player and what doesn’t. I have a deep love for football. I just hate the current state of the NFL.

As for fantasy, it’s just game theory. People always make the same mistakes, and don’t adjust to what’s happening with their players.
But you dont like college. How is that football at the purest level. You don't like the current state of the NFL? You mean the culture?

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:29 pm

clubgop wrote: Shoes aren't kosher
I lol'd.
Account abandoned.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:53 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Huh uh, everything you say is a lie. Undercover hack bitch why not be an undercover sports radio junkie. You admit it in the next sentence. You didn't learn this by osmosis, you learned this by taking in the info and keeping up to date, it's ok to be an informed sports junkie.
Can’t stand sports radio. I’ve watched and coached the game for 20 years now. I know what makes a successful team/player and what doesn’t. I have a deep love for football. I just hate the current state of the NFL.

As for fantasy, it’s just game theory. People always make the same mistakes, and don’t adjust to what’s happening with their players.
But you dont like college. How is that football at the purest level. You don't like the current state of the NFL? You mean the culture?
I like watching the local high school games, or NFL. College ball is overhyped to absurdity, and they aren’t the best players or coaches.

I like to watch the game played at the highest level, I just can’t stand the insanity of the recent rule changes, and the tv coverage has gotten absurdly over-commercialized. To escape that, I watch the high schoolers. That is football at its purest.

College athletes are all playing for that 1-11,000th of a shot at a contract. They’re used as free labor by the schools, and not given even a stipend to survive on. Plus the absurdity of pretending that they’re all scholars and academics, while they play or practice 60 hours a week. No thanks.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:28 pm

I like to watch the game played at the highest level, I just can’t stand the insanity of the recent rule changes, and the tv coverage has gotten absurdly over-commercialized. To escape that, I watch the high schoolers. That is football at its purest.
SO :clap: That :clap: Means :clap: Culture. :clap: You :clap: no :clap: like :clap:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:37 pm

clears throat

Just going to leave this here.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/fant ... dd-gurley/
Fantasy football champions are donating their winnings to thank Todd Gurley

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:34 pm

clubgop wrote:
SO :clap: That :clap: Means :clap: Culture. :clap: You :clap: no :clap: like :clap:
The tv coverage and commercialization and rule changes are not the “culture” of the game.

The culture would be the kneeling, and constant charity nonsense, and military worship. Which I also do not like.

Oh, and the idiocy of the new Reebok uniforms. That’s also not culture, but ok.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:50 pm

Using Image the Image clapping Image emoji Image like Image this Image is Image cultural Image appropriation Image

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:14 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Using Image the Image clapping Image emoji Image like Image this Image is Image cultural Image appropriation Image
Cool.