Announcing Year 3 of DCF/MHF Fantasy Football League

Fife

Re: Announcing Year 3 of DCF/MHF Fantasy Football League

Post by Fife » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:11 am

Hack Bitch Bowl winner here. Not shabby; 4-star trophy and an 11-win season.

Thanks for the work on the league again this year, Commissioner Clubby.

PSST: The NFL is really, really, really shitty. Pure shitte.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:03 pm

Took a dump in the playoffs again. Shoes aren't kosher I am just fine. I am good. GCF needs this, his arguments are shit because he sits and watches the NFL network and mainlines ESPN all day. He has to pretend he doesn't like the NFL, but that is one gay cowboy he can't quit.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:08 pm

My league wrap up and State of the league address will be in a few weeks. I have some ideas and big changes coming next year.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Go ahead and take a knee. Right over there. Just take a knee.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:21 pm

clubgop wrote:Took a dump in the playoffs again. Shoes aren't kosher I am just fine. I am good. GCF needs this, his arguments are shit because he sits and watches the NFL network and mainlines ESPN all day. He has to pretend he doesn't like the NFL, but that is one gay cowboy he can't quit.
Fake news. I watched a grand total of 1 hour of ESPN or NFLN this year, outside of actual games. Which I watched probably 10 of.

I know football and fantasy football better than you know your girlfriend-hand. Deal with it, scrub.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:23 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:Took a dump in the playoffs again. Shoes aren't kosher I am just fine. I am good. GCF needs this, his arguments are shit because he sits and watches the NFL network and mainlines ESPN all day. He has to pretend he doesn't like the NFL, but that is one gay cowboy he can't quit.
Fake news. I watched a grand total of 1 hour of ESPN or NFLN this year, outside of actual games. Which I watched probably 10 of.

I know football and fantasy football better than you know your girlfriend-hand. Deal with it, scrub.
Huh uh, everything you say is a lie. Undercover hack bitch why not be an undercover sports radio junkie. You admit it in the next sentence. You didn't learn this by osmosis, you learned this by taking in the info and keeping up to date, it's ok to be an informed sports junkie.
Last edited by clubgop on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:23 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Image
Go ahead and take a knee. Right over there. Just take a knee.
A Phillies fan, I approve this message.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:02 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Huh uh, everything you say is a lie. Undercover hack bitch why not be an undercover sports radio junkie. You admit it in the next sentence. You didn't learn this by osmosis, you learned this by taking in the info and keeping up to date, it's ok to be an informed sports junkie.
Can’t stand sports radio. I’ve watched and coached the game for 20 years now. I know what makes a successful team/player and what doesn’t. I have a deep love for football. I just hate the current state of the NFL.

As for fantasy, it’s just game theory. People always make the same mistakes, and don’t adjust to what’s happening with their players.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:14 am

Well done Grumps, once could be a fluke twice makes you undisputed champion of the MHF.

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:25 am

6'2" AND WELL BUILT

That should be the new name for the 1st place trophy, clubby.