Grammarly.

The Conservative

Grammarly.

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:29 am

People, I may have issues, but please for the love of god, fix your own... Grammarly offers extensions for web browsers to check your spelling, grammar, and readability for free.

Every time I go on here, even the "most educated" here are making grammar mistakes, and I'm getting dinged for them. I am far from a grammar nazi, but Grammarly is, and I like not being barked at for making mistakes that are not mine.

As for why I'm using it, it's simple... the book I'm writing before I give it to my wife for "final edit" I run it through the app and call it a day. (Yes I paid for it, and I'm glad I did)

You need web access to use it, but I think since people are writing here, they all have a form of web access.

http://grammarly.com
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Re: Grammarly.

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:31 am

The Conservative wrote:People, I may have issues, but please for the love of god, fix your own... Grammarly offers extensions for web browsers to check your spelling, grammar, and readability for free.

Every time I go on here, even the "most educated" here are making grammar mistakes, and I'm getting dinged for them. I am far from a grammar nazi, but Grammarly is, and I like not being barked at for making mistakes that are not mine.

As for why I'm using it, it's simple... the book I'm writing before I give it to my wife for "final edit" I run it through the app and call it a day. (Yes I paid for it, and I'm glad I did)

You need web access to use it, but I think since people are writing here, they all have a form of web access.

http://grammarly.com

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:35 am

How many pieces of silver did they offer you to sell us, your loyal comrades, out?

Answer, you ruffian, or hold your serpents tongue!
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:36 am

HeyDaralon's gonna have fun with this one.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:46 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:How many pieces of silver did they offer you to sell us, your loyal comrades, out?

None, I got tired of people yelling at me at the DC form about my grammar and decided to do something about it. What's your excuse?
#NotOneRedCent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:48 am

The Conservative wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:How many pieces of silver did they offer you to sell us, your loyal comrades, out?

None, I got tired of people yelling at me at the DC form about my grammar and decided to do something about it. What's your excuse?
Churl!

How DARE you!?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:49 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Churl!

How DARE you!?
I dare because I wanted to better myself. Heaven forbid. :ugeek:
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:51 am

The Conservative wrote:

forum
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:54 am

The Conservative wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Churl!

How DARE you!?
I dare because I wanted to better myself. Heaven forbid. :ugeek:
No, how dare you question mine grammars without even drawing direct attention to my failure to add an apostrophe to 'serpent's.' Like leaving money on the table!
HAIL!

-Hwen

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:02 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

None, I got tired of people yelling at me at the DC forum about my grammar and decided to do something about it. What's your excuse?
forum
Oops.
#NotOneRedCent