Fasting

DrYouth

Re: Fasting

Post by DrYouth » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:53 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Look at yourself too. Whatever you are doing obviously doesn't work.
Catty...

:shock:

I remain unconvinced about the masculinity on display here.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:11 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Look at yourself too. Whatever you are doing obviously doesn't work.
Catty...

:shock:

I remain unconvinced about the masculinity on display here.

*sigh*

It's about your health. I realize fasting sounds crazy to you because you fight intense hunger pains throughout the day. But that happens to you because your hormones are all fucked up (especially insulin and ghrelln). People who intermittent fast like I do don't feel hunger like that any longer. Our hormones are fixed; no insulin sensitivity, no ghrelin spiking all the time. We don't flood our bodies with glucose all the time either.

You have to stop feeding your body throughout your waking day. It's really, really bad for you over time.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:32 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: I realize fasting sounds crazy to you because you fight intense hunger pains throughout the day.
You have to stop feeding your body throughout your waking day. It's really, really bad for you over time.
Dude, you are making some very strange assumptions here.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:55 pm

So are you. Why don't you just go read some of the research on this. It's pretty clear. I thought you are supposed to be a practicing doctor. Do you not read the latest research?