Fasting

C-Mag

Re: Fasting

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:38 pm

I'm most interested in the HGH Boost, tell me more.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:24 pm

C-Mag wrote:I'm most interested in the HGH Boost, tell me more.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/fasting-and-growth-hormone

https://www.jackedfactory.com/intermitt ... erone-hgh/

I suspect combining intermittent fasting (16/8) with a weekly two-day fast would be optimal as long as you counted calories by the week instead of the day and focused on getting what macros you need to build muscle.

Doing it with a paleo diet would probably work best. I am not so big on keto diets for longterm.

I can definitely feel the free testosterone boost. I am off to the gym.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:04 am

Reports are coming in surrounding the mysterious deaths by starvation of a number of members of an online death cult.
According to anonymous insiders, members of the cult encouraged each other to fast for longer and longer periods. Our sources also tell us that the self proclaimed charasmatic leader of the organisation had expressed a strong desire to become famous or infamous and had regularly implored his followers to help him achieve this.
Police are investigating hundreds of thousands of meaningless posts which they describe as empty rhetoric and piffle in the hope of unravelling this case which the MSM are already calling ''The Hashtown massacre''.
President Trump has tweeted his support for the victims saying ''this tremendous sacrifice of life is just one step towards making America great again''.
The ''Great leader'', as Doctor Hash liked to be called, is on the run and thought to be with his Russian connections in Siberia.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:51 am

We can now reveal that our annonymous sources are in fact two reporters from Marxist Culture Wars daily who infiltrated the organisation. They have agreed to an exclusive interview for a price rumored to be 10,000 nappies, 5 tons of oak beams and a stone weighing 300lbs.
These undercover hacks have told us how members had been forced to live in vans and in one sad case Tennessee in order to keep up with donation payments.
Other cultists had resorted to turning tricks down at the gym.
Members were brainwashed into following blindly by a method known as ''circle jerking'' where ''rightspeak'' would be orally rewarded.
The cult's former leader had been forced to close down his website when an extremist group took over and he now has no connections to the organisation.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:00 am

LMAO
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:16 am

:laughing-rollingred:
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:09 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well Done Monte.

Now where's my touching Obituary
:lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:50 pm

ripping off my shit,
Okeefenokee wrote:
Members of an online neonazi forum die in a bizarre mass starvation ritual. More at eleven.
fucking plagiarist.

32' 32' and trim.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:01 pm

I've been looking into this, interesting stuff. Here's some of it

A morbidly obese Scotsman went 390 days without eating, lost 270 lbs.

A youtube gamer did 28 days, lost like 80 lbs

Lots of studies on HGH Boost, Metabolism increase and Testosterone increase

Upton Sinclair was into it

I can definitely see benefits for folks, especially those over 40
PLATA O PLOMO

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:09 pm

easier for people with shit to do.

fasting everyday for 18 hours is easy if you wake up early and skip breakfast, and have something to take your mind off eating until lunchtime.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751