Total votes: 6

TheReal_ND

POLL: ANOTHER POLL

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:40 am

BOAT

Montegriffo

Re: POLL: ANOTHER POLL

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:42 am

Damn Nuke, I hope you're not driving to the beach..
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:44 am

IM ALL CUT UP WITH NOWHERE TO GO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:51 am

Cambodia's nice this time of year
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:55 am

Jello is jew btw

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:02 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jello_Biafra
In the summer of 2011 Jello Biafra and his band were scheduled to play at the Barby Club in Tel Aviv. They came under heavy pressure by the pro-Palestinian Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign, and finally decided to cancel the gig – after a debate which according to Biafra "deeply tore at the fabric of our band [. . .] This whole controversy has been one of the most intense situations of my life – and I thrive on intense situations". Biafra then decided to travel to Israel and the Palestinian Occupied Territories, at his own expense, and talk with Israeli and Palestinian activists as well as with fans disappointed at his cancellation. In the article stating his conclusions he wrote: "I will not perform in Israel unless it is a pro-human rights, anti-occupation event, that does not violate the spirit of the boycott. Each musician, artist, etc. must decide this for themselves. I am staying away for now, but am also really creeped out by the attitudes of some of the hardliners and hope some day to find a way to contribute something positive here. I will not march or sign on with anyone who runs around calling people Zionazis and is more interested in making threats than making friends